+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ninian Park memorabilia

Ninian Park memorabilia

I'm putting a small wooden bar at the end of my garden and have been looking for some old NP memorabilia that I could decorate it with (ideally signs - no urinals!). Does anybody have anything that they would be interested in selling?

I have a row of 5 press box seats gathering dust but can't find space to put them unfortunately.

Thanks

Re: Ninian Park memorabilia

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Blue View Post
    I'm putting a small wooden bar at the end of my garden and have been looking for some old NP memorabilia that I could decorate it with (ideally signs - no urinals!). Does anybody have anything that they would be interested in selling?

I have a row of 5 press box seats gathering dust but can't find space to put them unfortunately.

Thanks
    How about framing some very old programmes?

Leave 10 bottles of piss to the air.
    voila you have the Bob bank toilets

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    How about framing some very old programmes?
    Good idea but my worry with that is that it's going to be a pretty basic bar so would ideally want everything to be weather proof

What about finding someone to paint a Bluebirds mural on the bar or wall?

Sorry I don't have anything to offer by way of memorabilia but after more than a decade in the garage I finally threw away my seats from NP. I had three padded ones from the directors box.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Sorry I don't have anything to offer by way of memorabilia but after more than a decade in the garage I finally threw away my seats from NP. I had three padded ones from the directors box.
    Thanks. I'm in a similar situation - got a row of 5 from the press box. Would love to keep them but no idea what to do with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    My season ticket seat is still in my parents garden folder in the corner.
    I've got a load of signed programs framed also in my old bedroom at my parents. My favourite Cardiff v Wimbledon signed by Sam Hamman something funny about it.

I've got a few things, but they're not for sale. Doubt that you'll find anyone willing to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    I've got a few things, but they're not for sale. Doubt that you'll find anyone willing to sell.
    Yeah suspected as much. Not that many of what I want in existence I guess! Might have to opt for a cheap replica sign I think.

Going to use my seats as part of my daughter's play cafe though so at least they'll get used!

Does anyone know where I can even get a replica sign?! Nothing obvious via Google bar a pretty rubbish looking one with admission prices

id love some of the wooden seats from the grandstand. anyone selling

I've got a red CC scarf and I'm ashamed to say I haven't thrown it out.

Good idea but my worry with that is that it's going to be a pretty basic bar so would ideally want everything to be weather proof
    Well that rules out the Grandstand then.

Quote Originally Posted by C1C9F2C7 View Post
    id love some of the wooden seats from the grandstand. anyone selling
    Got some plastic press box ones that are probably going spare...you'll need to pick up from Surrey though...

Thanks. I'm in a similar situation - got a row of 5 from the press box. Would love to keep them but no idea what to do with them.
    Rig them up so that they sit at bar height