Only felt like this once before but I’ve lost interest at the moment. I’m 5 hours behind and work is busy but I didn’t even realise that the Barnsley game had happened until my wife asked me if I’d seen the score!

I’ve got nothing against Mick McCarthy, nice guy, but I’m already bored of his rhetoric and stance with the media... he’s been saying the same stuff for 20 years or more. Warlock was entertaining initially aiming to endear himself to fans and his siege mentality approach but that got so tiresome towards the end and now we’ve got it again.

Give me Dave Jones and his ‘it’s just a job’ approach to it any day of the week.

I know that there is a view espoused by some that Bellamy would be a bad choice because of his alleged bullying behaviour and misdemeanors as a player, but in my opinion that is at best a narrow minded view of things and at worse just weak. Give me him 100% of the time over what we’ve had to deal with since we got promoted under Warnock.

if I could end the season now and we finish out of the relegation zone on goal difference I’d take it