+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bit of positivity.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bit of positivity.....

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    So what we seem to be saying is that we couldn't carry on as were under Harris. What most people wanted was a transformative bright manager that would shake up and adapt the style of play to something less functional. What we got was a long toothed old warrior too similar to recent managers which is obviously dreadful. Now that guy is changing our style of play which is obviously wrong because we just don't have the players to adapt to a different set up.

Got it!
    Not quite I think the club got it right, changing style now in January could have been a disaster especially rushing an appointment. MM until the summer when a new manager can rebuild and it gives the club time to look at who they want and try and get the right appointment. I think they did the right thing.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Not quite I think the club got it right, changing style now in January could have been a disaster especially rushing an appointment. MM until the summer when a new manager can rebuild and it gives the club time to look at who they want and try and get the right appointment. I think they did the right thing.
    Do you think they did the right think letting Glatzel go without getting a replacement? What happens if Moore gets injured? It’s beyond a joke and it isn’t good enough

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Do you think they did the right think letting Glatzel go without getting a replacement? What happens if Moore gets injured? It’s beyond a joke and it isn’t good enough
    How to REALLY throw toys out of pram - see above.