+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: TAKE YOUR PICK

TAKE YOUR PICK

If you could choose a pair of top quality Premier League players (from the same side) and put them into the City team, who do you think would have the most positive impact ?
    A pair of full backs
    A pair of centre backs
    A pair of midfielders
    A pair of forwards

Personally I would opt for the midfield option and go for De Bruyne and Fodon.

Re: TAKE YOUR PICK

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    If you could choose a pair of top quality Premier League players (from the same side) and put them into the City team, who do you think would have the most positive impact ?
    A pair of full backs
    A pair of centre backs
    A pair of midfielders
    A pair of forwards

Personally I would opt for the midfield option and go for De Bruyne and Fodon.
    Clough said win the midfield and you win the game

I don't watch premiership football unless its free so I would be looking at a Willie boland ball winner and a kav type gigolo

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

I don't watch premiership football unless its free so I would be looking at a Willie boland ball winner and a kav type gigolo
    Willie Boland was like an early day Will Vaulks - almost no real end product, except Vaulks can weigh in with the odd goal from time to time.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Maybe Ndidi and Tielemans then?

Kane and Son

The 2 best trainers whoever they are.

If Kane and Son were out performed in training they wouldn't get in Micks team.