+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Close the ****ing window

Close the ****ing window

Before Mick Mcarthy does anymore damage

Re: Close the ****ing window

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Before Mick Mcarthy does anymore damage
    It's the Cardiff City way. Do you remember a transfer window that we came out of stronger than when it started? Ridiculous

Here comes Mr negativity as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    It's the Cardiff City way. Do you remember a transfer window that we came out of stronger than when it started? Ridiculous
    Last summer wasn’t too bad to be fair and the start of this one was promising but we’ve undone all the good work with the appointment of Mick and letting him bring players in.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Irony at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    You hit the nail on the head.

He calls everybody else negative when all he does is moan.

Last summer looked that way, cut the wage bill and came out of it with Moore, Wilson & Osei-Tutu

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    You hit the nail on the head.

He calls everybody else negative when all he does is moan.
    Meant to be ignoring me but clicks on my threads

One word. Rattled.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Last summer looked that way, cut the wage bill and came out of it with Moore, Wilson & Osei-Tutu
    Looked stronger on paper but not in practice, granted we've not had much luck with injuries.

Looked stronger on paper but not in practice, granted we've not had much luck with injuries.
    I dread to think where we'd be if we hadn't brought in Moore and to a lesser extent Wilson. This side with Paterson up top would be horrific

I dread to think where we'd be if we hadn't brought in Moore and to a lesser extent Wilson. This side with Paterson up top would be horrific
    Yeah Moore has proved me wrong, great signing. Stays fit and will bang 15 plus easily

Glatzel would still be here.

Mehmet had a deal ready to go for Gareth Bale and Lionel Messi on loan till the end of the season but MM said he wouldn't put them n the starting eleven .

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Mehmet had a deal ready to go for Gareth Bale and Lionel Messi on loan till the end of the season but MM said he wouldn't put them n the starting eleven .
    "Third straight loss today Mick and fans are baffled as to why Bale and Messi were left on the bench once again, could you shine any light on why?"

"Well they ain't been in impressing me in training"

"Third straight loss today Mick and fans are baffled as to why Bale and Messi were left on the bench once again, could you shine any light on why?"

"Well they ain't been in impressing me in training"
    And that's why we went with the midfield diamond of Bacuna, Ralls, Pack and Vaulks. Sure, they don't have the quality of Modric, Kroos and Messi but they've got that work ethic these superstars dont have.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    And that's why we went with the midfield diamond of Bacuna, Ralls, Pack and Vaulks. Sure, they don't have the quality of Modric, Kroos and Messi but they've got that work ethic these superstars dont have.
    "If you ask me, Lionel doesn't smile enough, look at Jonny, what a smile. You could get lost in those eyes. Sure he lost the ball 12 times, but he kept smiling, and smiling's infectious. Even the opposition were smiling! And that's why I kept him out there ahead of Lionel"

They say Flints got a lovely smile

"If you ask me, Lionel doesn't smile enough, look at Jonny, what a smile. You could get lost in those eyes. Sure he lost the ball 12 times, but he kept smiling, and smiling's infectious. Even the opposition were smiling! And that's why I kept him out there ahead of Lionel"

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Pushing it to call it a midfield zirconia