+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: End of season position predictions

Re: End of season position predictions

If Kieffer gets injured we're going to be a lot closer to the bottom 3 than the club expects. Maybe it'll wake them up because we've been sleepwalking into this situation since the PL relegation

Interesting and mostly depressing replies 🤣
    Significant Moore injury in the next few games and it's relegation for us sadly I think. Unless we magic a Diego Costa free transfer we're knackered

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    If Kieffer gets injured we're going to be a lot closer to the bottom 3 than the club expects. Maybe it'll wake them up because we've been sleepwalking into this situation since the PL relegation
    The first relegation or second?

As no one else has said it, 13th for me

9, we will put a last ditch push for a play-off place

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    9, we will put a last ditch push for a play-off place
    Keep taking your medicine, you’ll recover your senses soon

14th. Nowhere near relegation but not close to the play offs either.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Keep taking your medicine, you’ll recover your senses soon

it has to come good at some point

Moore is vital

Be interesting to see how this thread and opinions fluctuate after each game 🤣

There are some pessimistic people on this board. Glad not to have worked with you as it would have been so depressing! Businesses would have gone bust fast.

I expect us to finish top 10, but it could be as high as play offs though no lower than 13th.

If Lee Tomlin gets fit and performs anywhere near his best; add Williams, Wilson, Murphy and Moore into the equation - then we could still make a Reading like dramatic climb up the table similar to how they did it some seasons back.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    There are some pessimistic people on this board. Glad not to have worked with you as it would have been so depressing! Businesses would have gone bust fast.

I expect us to finish top 10, but it could be as high as play offs though no lower than 13th.

If Lee Tomlin gets fit and performs anywhere near his best; add Williams, Wilson, Murphy and Moore into the equation - then we could still make a Reading like dramatic climb up the table similar to how they did it some seasons back.
    It's pessimism based on fact though mate, that's the difference. On the flip side, Moore and Tomlin get injured again and we're up shits creek.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post

We're on an 8 game winless run get real. We're also closer to the relegation zone than we are 10th, Rotherham are 7 points behind us and have two games in hand (if they beat Derby tonight we'll be 4 points off). You can call it negative but I'll call it realism, we're headed in the wrong direction.

Moore gets injured and we could be in danger unless Watters can step up which is a big ask for a 21 year old coming from League 2. Almost half our goals are scored from set pieces, so if we have a day where we can't get many corners/free kicks we probably won't score more than 1

For what it's worth I don't think we're going down, but to write off valid complaints and observations as pessimism is delusional, it's like you aren't aware of what's happening.

At least Derby remain in the brown stuff tonight.