+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What’s the best thing you’ve ever bought

Re: What’s the best thing you’ve ever bought

Flat in London in 1979.
    I'd have no chance of getting on the property laderr if I hadn't bought then.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Original iPod for me
    Maserati

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    I don't disagree with that. First ever E pisses all over having an ipod or a printer. There are some real proper, weird fuuckers on here.

I couldn’t face one now though. I’m sober at the moment anyway. 5 weeks tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    Rhubarb and Custards and Dennis the Menace's rocked my weekends back in the day.
    Doves and Mitzis

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    Thinking of getting the family membership at £15. Sell it to me.................
    Unlimited music downloads at your finger tips. Sold

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Time.....getting to the hospital on time the other week bought me that.
    Good answer, glad you're recovering mate

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Cheers, where do I sign ?

You can get that without premium mun.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Time.....getting to the hospital on time the other week bought me that.
    Well played.

Glad you're on the mend butt.

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay View Post
    Cheers, where do I sign ?
    Spotify.com say Underhill sent you

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    You can get that without premium mun.
    True, can't be dealing with adverts though and got a decent offer for me and the missus.

Probably my house.
    1 year left on the mortgage then time to start thinking about working fewer hours each week.

I couldn’t face one now though. I’m sober at the moment anyway. 5 weeks tomorrow.
    Had a relapse a few years ago. My legs went at the start but I was surprised how good I was the next day. Probably the copious amounts of alcohol?

Prolonged abstinence butt or health kick thing? Well played.

I go from periods of no booze to drinking from the alcohol tit. Use the drink aware app to manage and monitor my drinking. Have done for five years. Managed to reduce being a pissed arse greatly.

If I could find an old school E, I'd be quite tempted. I've got about 5 pairs of Levi 501's that I used to wear back then. They no longer fit me and are stashed in the wardrobe in the spare bedroom. Might just go and check that little square pocket now.

On second thoughts, unlimited music is great but watching Eminem in Twickenham was one of the best nights of my life, so those tickets.

A ticket to get into Tito's Night club in 1974 where I met my future wife.

Black Sabbath debut album

Turned me onto metal , man

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    If I could find an old school E, I'd be quite tempted. I've got about 5 pairs of Levi 501's that I used to wear back then. They no longer fit me and are stashed in the wardrobe in the spare bedroom. Might just go and check that little square pocket now.
    Always check your pockets.

A few years ago I had a weekend on the rip in Leith. On my return and during the week, the cleaner was ironing a shirt when she felt something in a buttoned chest pocket on a shirt.

Et voila, pulled out a bag of beak, she handed it to my mother (who was caring for my youngest), who in turn left it on my fire place for my wife.

There was no ****er speaking to me for days.

Best thing or things I ever bought are my 2 Technics 1200 decks. Still going strong after 20+ years of abuse/parties. They could do with a service to get them spot on again, but they are the best piece of equipment I have ever had.
    Ecstasy is also a good shout though... 👌

Always check your pockets.

A few years ago I had a weekend on the rip in Leith. On my return and during the week, the cleaner was ironing a shirt when she felt something in a buttoned chest pocket on a shirt.

Et voila, pulled out a bag of beak, she handed it to my mother (who was caring for my youngest), who in turn left it on my fire place for my wife.

There was no ****er speaking to me for days.

What did you do with it?

Had a relapse a few years ago. My legs went at the start but I was surprised how good I was the next day. Probably the copious amounts of alcohol?

Prolonged abstinence butt or health kick thing? Well played.

I go from periods of no booze to drinking from the alcohol tit. Use the drink aware app to manage and monitor my drinking. Have done for five years. Managed to reduce being a pissed arse greatly.
    Bit of both mate. Was drinking far too heavily in the house. Especially first lockdown. 5 nights a week and really battering it on Friday/Saturday/Sunday.

Decided to do Dry January and feel much less blotted and sharper in work so going to keep it going.

Bit of both mate. Was drinking far too heavily in the house. Especially first lockdown. 5 nights a week and really battering it on Friday/Saturday/Sunday.

Decided to do Dry January and feel much less blotted and sharper in work so going to keep it going.
    Good on you mate, 4 and a half years sober for me. It's a slippery slope that's easy to fall down.

Good on you mate, 4 and a half years sober for me. It's a slippery slope that's easy to fall down.

Well played. I've cut down greatly the last few years. Made a massive difference physically and mentally (for me). Enjoy a couple of beers but try not to batter it anymore.

Well played butt and continued success.