+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cure for insomnia

Cure for insomnia

Watch Tottenham on the telly under Josè Mourinho!

I can honestly say that the first half against Chelsea which just finished was as bad as anything City have served up this season.

Okay they may not be in any relegation trouble but their fans and owner must be raging.

Can't see our Gareth in any rush to get on!

Re: Cure for insomnia

It’s what is known as “The Mourinho Touch”

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    It’s what is known as “The Mourinho Touch”
    Isnt it just.
    Of course it'll be everyone else's fault.

Premiership football is boring most of the time. I have both SKY & BT and haven't watched a live game throughout for a year. I either catch 10 minutes here and there or record it and play it back to watch the 'highlights'. It's clinical, antiseptic, monotonous, same old, same old, every player a clone of the next. Attack versus defence for 85 out of 90 minutes. You can switch it on in the 10th, 20th, 30th... minute and it looks identical.

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    Premiership football is boring most of the time. I have both SKY & BT and haven't watched a live game throughout for a year. I either catch 10 minutes here and there or record it and play it back to watch the 'highlights'. It's clinical, antiseptic, monotonous, same old, same old, every player a clone of the next. Attack versus defence for 85 out of 90 minutes. You can switch it on in the 10th, 20th, 30th... minute and it looks identical.
    Leicester and Leeds are worth watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Leicester and Leeds are worth watching.
    Everton are a decent watch as well, Palace can be fun if Zaha & Eze are on form. AQM is right when it comes to the "Big 6" though, the majority of their games are tedious. They're either attack v defence or "intriguing tactical battles" (shit)

The only time I ever watched Premiership football e.g. Match of the Day, was when City were in the Premiership.

Watching the highlights, its all pretty uninspiring, fast becoming a sanitised sports with uninspiring pundits and growing political, correctness .

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    The only time I ever watched Premiership football e.g. Match of the Day, was when City were in the Premiership.
    Same here. I have no idea about the Premier League table, seriously, I couldn't even tell you who's top, although I'm quite sure Sheffield United are bottom, aren't they?
    With a few exceptions, I know very little about who are the 'star' players in each team.

I’ve got sky go, yet to watch a game this season....I briefly saw one game but with no fans and canned crowd noise it was just too weird.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Watch Tottenham on the telly under Josè Mourinho!

I can honestly say that the first half against Chelsea which just finished was as bad as anything City have served up this season.

Okay they may not be in any relegation trouble but their fans and owner must be raging.

Can't see our Gareth in any rush to get on!
    He’s a Harrods Warnock.

Ive always found Blue Lewjs posts good for nodding off

Aston Villa I dont mind watching. Grealish is a fantastic footballer. Just gets the ball and drives forward, making defenders retreat. Dont see many players like that anymore who scare the life out of the full back. Its all pass-pass-pass these days letting the defence get back into shape.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    He’s a Harrods Warnock.