+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jonny Williams

Re: Jonny Williams

Mr negative back.

Wouldn't surprise me if he played though reading what MM said.

Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyJohnnyBreadhead View Post
    People acting like we signed him crocked - he's played 25 games this season.....
    Williams has started just 7 League One matches this season. Completed none.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    And? Obviously got enough to be involved.

Some idiot also posted up stats about Moore not being up to it on here and looked foolish.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I’ve read that sentence several times and have reached the conclusion that it makes no sense whatsoever.

I’ve read that sentence several times and have reached the conclusion that it makes no sense whatsoever.

Bless

Selective quoting as well haha

I don't know who you are but your reputation goes before you.

I don't know who you are but your reputation goes before you.
    As is the case with Jonny Williams.

As is the case with Jonny Williams.
    I've never got the Joniesta bit with Wales. Hope though that he does just enough to wake up our slumbering team. Even in small doses.

OK, he's an impact player.

Some idiot also posted up stats about Moore not being up to it on here and looked foolish.
    Shurrup. Clown.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    I've never got the Joniesta bit with Wales. Hope though that he does just enough to wake up our slumbering team. Even in small doses.
    My hope is that he makes the team a bit more interesting to watch. Even just a little bit would be good.

My hope is that he makes the team a bit more interesting to watch. Even just a little bit would be good.
    It's difficult to imagine anyone could make this team any less interesting.

He's injured already , so he'll be moving into the long term care home at the back of the stadium with Vassel and the rest. Let's just hope they're at the top of the vaccination list and there are plenty of cream teas, bingo games and old films for them to enjoy.

Like every club I think we do medicals before signing players, but I do wonder whether we're using some senile or drunken retired GP or something???

Well, well, well, what a surprise. He didn’t pass today’s fitness test.

We won

Without our new signing

Who is a Wales international

All is well

3 points

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...ement-20519114

Cardiff City manager Mick McCarthy does not believe he has to go out seeking a replacement for Liverpool-bound Harry Wilson, instead insisting he has the "perfect" replacement already within his ranks.

Great. Just feckin great.

Hes no replacement whatsoever. How many career goals has Jonny got?

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Great. Just feckin great.

Hes no replacement whatsoever. How many career goals has Jonny got?
    the chances of us getting another loan signing of the caliber of Harry Wilson are extremely slim.
    we should be realistic about our options here, no point in chasing the next Wilson that we would never be able to afford.
    we won't be as strong as this season, but both the players mentioned can do a job at this level. that may allow us to strengthen elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Picked up a knock in training and doubtful for tomorrow.

You honestly couldnt make it up.

Clubs a joke ffs.
    You can get injured in training and even in warms ups, how does that make the club a joke when players are motivated still ,maybe he should adopt the Murphy approach to commitment and challenging

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post

Cardiff City manager Mick McCarthy does not believe he has to go out seeking a replacement for Liverpool-bound Harry Wilson, instead insisting he has the "perfect" replacement already within his ranks.
    thinking about this a bit more - how is McCarthy supposed to respond to this :
    if he said " yes we are desperate to sign someone, as the other players who can play in that position are useless in comparison" it would have demoralised his team and not out us in a good position as a buying club either.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post

Tumpy Tomlin

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    the chances of us getting another loan signing of the caliber of Harry Wilson are extremely slim.
    we should be realistic about our options here, no point in chasing the next Wilson that we would never be able to afford.
    we won't be as strong as this season, but both the players mentioned can do a job at this level. that may allow us to strengthen elsewhere.
    I've not seen anything from Jonny Williams since he joined us to indicate that he can "do a job" in the Championship.

Theres nothing to suggest hes a perfect replacement. He doesnt score many and doesnt create many.