+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Warnock talks about NML transfer

  1. #11

    Re: Warnock talks about NML transfer

    Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Let's be honest, it can't be that bad. Just makes the whole situation completely unnecessary for me. A stern talking to and a fine would have sufficed.

    Once the situation comes out I'll pass proper judgement but to see him with a rival (well before this season anyway) grates on me.
    You have already passed judgement

  2. #12

    Re: Warnock talks about NML transfer

    The only thing we know is that the club had a chance to get rid of him at no cost and took it. He hasn't played a game of football or trained with fellow professionals for 6 months. My expectations are not high. We'll see. I never really really rated him anyway. He scored a nice goal against Villa though.

  3. #13
    International
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Baku, Azerbaijan
    Posts
    9,959

    Re: Warnock talks about NML transfer

    Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Because he's waltzed straight back into a team in the Championship.

    As I said, I'll comment further when the full story comes out but at the moment it doesn't sit well with me
    You say he walzed straight back into a team.
    He went to a manager who is known for taking people with him, a manager who has just admitted that other clubs have had problems with the player before and who says he is not match fit.
    He is on a short contract, virtually on probation.
    But you are convinced that Cardiff City acted in haste, despite your not having the slightest idea of what he was sacked for, and should have kept him and made money from him. Another person who seeks to semonstrate your knowledge of the finacial position and working of the club and it's owner.
    He was sacked for a gross breach of contract. It was so cut and dried that the PFA sided with the club, raised no objection and neither the player nor his reps made any attempt to fight the decision at any time.
    But of course you know far better than all these people.
    By all means have opinions about things but lets be reasonable.

  4. #14

    Re: Warnock talks about NML transfer

    Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    You say he walzed straight back into a team.
    He went to a manager who is known for taking people with him, a manager who has just admitted that other clubs have had problems with the player before and who says he is not match fit.
    He is on a short contract, virtually on probation.
    But you are convinced that Cardiff City acted in haste, despite your not having the slightest idea of what he was sacked for, and should have kept him and made money from him. Another person who seeks to semonstrate your knowledge of the finacial position and working of the club and it's owner.
    He was sacked for a gross breach of contract. It was so cut and dried that the PFA sided with the club, raised no objection and neither the player nor his reps made any attempt to fight the decision at any time.
    But of course you know far better than all these people.
    By all means have opinions about things but lets be reasonable.
    You're basing your opinion on the same amount of actual facts that I am.

    All I'm saying is it seems to me there were other options to be explored. We shall see.

    Ps get him nailed on MOTM if he plays against us at the end of Feb

  5. #15

    Re: Warnock talks about NML transfer

    The fact nobody picked him up as a free agent after he left us would almost certainly mean he was under some sort of ban and nobody could sign him

    Also, the fact that he only signed a short term contract for a manager he has played for before also indicates that they are unsure whether he can be “trusted” with a longer contract

    For such a talented player there was virtually no interest from any club to sign him would also indicate whatever he did lots of clubs thought it serious enough not to take a chance on him

  6. #16

    Re: Warnock talks about NML transfer

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    The only thing we know is that the club had a chance to get rid of him at no cost and took it. He hasn't played a game of football or trained with fellow professionals for 6 months. My expectations are not high. We'll see. I never really really rated him anyway. He scored a nice goal against Villa though.
    And at Brighton away in the Prem. But i agree with you, his overall form/input was not very good.
    Spedger

  7. #17

    Re: Warnock talks about NML transfer

    NM-L is on the bench for Middlesbrough today

  8. #18

    Re: Warnock talks about NML transfer

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    NM-L is on the bench for Middlesbrough today
    Sitting behind the white lines

    ...Of the touch line

  9. #19

    Re: Warnock talks about NML transfer

    Quote Originally Posted by BLUEAWAY View Post
    You have already passed judgement
    I've made an informed decision based on my little faith in the people running our club.

    I'll make a factually based judgment once everything comes out.

  10. #20

    Re: Warnock talks about NML transfer

    Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    I've made an informed decision based on my little faith in the people running our club.

    I'll make a factually based judgment once everything comes out.
    You have made an uninformed decision based on absolutely nothing. Also, he didn't ‘Waltz’ anywhere - he hasn't kicked a ball for six months.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •