+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: All so comfortable for Cardiff City as they maintain the recent away team dominance of the Severnside Derby.

All so comfortable for Cardiff City as they maintain the recent away team dominance of the Severnside Derby.

Nelson and Moore goals finally get City winning again.

https://mauveandyellowarmy.net/

Re: All so comfortable for Cardiff City as they maintain the recent away team dominance of the Severnside Derby.

Nice one Bob, the way kieffer is shaping up I think it will be difficult to keep hold of him if a decent bid comes in.

Re: All so comfortable for Cardiff City as they maintain the recent away team dominance of the Severnside Derby.

Rotherham game is Tuesday, not Wednesday Bob.

Nice write up. That's pretty well how I saw the game. As I posted on another thread, and got chastised for being overly pessimistic, I cannot see Moore getting through the rest of the season unscathed. He'll be knackered anyway. Somehow we must surely get someone who can stand in as a target man.

Thanks Paul - good as always (but Perry Ng not Kelly Ng).

Early days yet but it feels as if the 3 at the back formation is one Mick wants to use as standard. The time this week on the training ground - and being able to sit back on a comfortable lead without exposing the lack of pace in our CBs - worked for us very well. The Vaulks interview after the game shows how much pressure MM has taken off the players, and given them confidence and a smile.

Hopefully it's time to look up not down.

Thanks everyone, I've corrected the errors that were pointed out now. FLL, I wouldn't worry about your alleged crime (it's only natural people are going to be concerned when we appear to have so little for, arguably, our most important player over the coming months) when you compare it to some on here who seemed pleased by the news that our newest signing would be missing yesterday.