+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kiefer Moore

Re: Kiefer Moore

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    And the club , didn't Warnock and the club try to sing him ?

We may have to work hard to keep him .

Double his money now and bolt on another year or two to his existing contract
    Oh do **** off. When did Warnock try to sign him then? We paid 5m for Glatzel in Warnocks last window.

And people want to complain about letting Paterson go every time he scores

We upgraded massively when we traded Paterson for Moore.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Oh do **** off. When did Warnock try to sign him then? We paid 5m for Glatzel in Warnocks last window.
    Remember Warnock claiming he wanted Watkins? He was awful at spotting strikers, Vassell, Glatzel & Madine ffs

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Remember Warnock claiming he wanted Watkins? He was awful at spotting strikers, Vassell, Glatzel & Madine ffs
    The bloke is full of shit

Incredible again. Works so hard and I think he’s the best all round striker in the league.

I hope we get to see him live!

We saw how good he was for Wales. Such a late developer but he really is coming into his own now.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Incredible again. Works so hard and I think he’s the best all round striker in the league.

I hope we get to see him live!
    He’s not better than Ivan Toney but struggling to think of anyone else better

Agreed. I think he's better than Pukki.

Can't really argue with that, especially as Toney also has far more assists (9) to his name than almost any other forward in the division. Only Buendia (7) comes close. Poor Keiffer has just the one !

I wonder how Moore would do in the Brentford team and how Toney would do playing for us?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I wonder how Moore would do in the Brentford team and how Toney would do playing for us?
    Personally I think Toney is Premier League level. I think he's fantastic.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Personally I think Toney is Premier League level. I think he's fantastic.
    Wasn’t over impressed with him against us, but it’s unfair to judge him on one game.

Quote Originally Posted by Moodybluebird View Post
    Can't really argue with that, especially as Toney also has far more assists (9) to his name than almost any other forward in the division. Only Buendia (7) comes close. Poor Keiffer has just the one !
    Brentford have scored 55 goals this season, 13 more than the next highest! I do have an issue with assist stats, Toney passed the ball to Dasilva against Reading, he took it past 3 players and then slammed it into the top corner and Toney gets some credit

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Brentford have scored 55 goals this season, 13 more than the next highest! I do have an issue with assist stats, Toney passed the ball to Dasilva against Reading, he took it past 3 players and then slammed it into the top corner and Toney gets some credit
    I know stats can easily be misinterpreted and the goal you describe is a fine example of this. But the fact that Toney has had a direct involvement in 32 of their goals so far this season must count for something.

Would I prefer to have Toney or Moore leading the line for us ? mmm..... where's that fence for me to sit on !

I think he should be our first-choice penalty taker instead of Ralls from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    I think he should be our first-choice penalty taker instead of Ralls from now on.
    If Ralls gets back in the team. Pack is playing well.

At this rate we are going to have a job on our hands holding onto Moore in the summer

Who would have thought this.
    Pack looked good today.

They all looked good today tbf

Pearcey in the match thread is acknowledging that small squads are going to struggle at points this season. Ralls is definitely going to come back into this side and only question is whether he's still first choice for the big matches or whether he's the player coming off the bench to finish games.

At this rate we are going to have a job on our hands holding onto Moore in the summer
    At this rate, we might get promoted

If he has a good Euros, there's no chance we'll hold onto him but we should be talking 20m.

Kiefer is a great inspirational story for all budding wannabe sports men / ladies

In the age of professional sports pathways, it is refreshing to see a player make it the hard way, kicking around playing part time ( with a full time job, in his case a lifeguard ) having a go with various non-league teams, not quite making the grade ( though he was with Yeovil, a mate of mine is a Yeovil ST holder, he has said he could always see KM would make it ) but sticking at it, then finally it came good and he cracked it, who knows where it will take him, he has another contract to earn then i guess he will slide back down to non-league

James Vardy is another product of that life style before making it blue matt

there is some hope of making it without the dreaded thought of failing youth rank academies which these days are scourge of the game

Blue Matt....Before he regresses in the way you suggest, he’ll have made enough money to not worry about the rest of his life... Unlike the majority

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Kiefer is a great inspirational story for all budding wannabe sports men / ladies

In the age of professional sports pathways, it is refreshing to see a player make it the hard way, kicking around playing part time ( with a full time job, in his case a lifeguard ) having a go with various non-league teams, not quite making the grade ( though he was with Yeovil, a mate of mine is a Yeovil ST holder, he has said he could always see KM would make it ) but sticking at it, then finally it came good and he cracked it, who knows where it will take him, he has another contract to earn then i guess he will slide back down to non-league
    My mate is a Yeovil ST holder too but he doesn't share your mate's view of Keiffer. He said he was an absolute donkey for them, a judgment cemented by KM missing a sitter against Man Utd in the cup. He cannot believe he is the same player they once had on their books but not surprisingly they would give anything to have him back there again.