+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Kiefer Moore

Kiefer Moore

11 league goals already. With 19 games to go can he get 20 goals for us? If he stays fit I think he can.

What a signing he has been.

Great signing by Neil Harris.

Re: Kiefer Moore

Great signing. I reckon he will be just short of 20.

Will we manage to keep him this summer?

Not worried about summer,worried about now. There is no way he will manage another 29 league games, 3 Wales WC qualifiers and then straight into Euros without getting injuries along the way. I dont care who we sign, could be from Mars as far as I am concerned, but we need a target man to ease the load on him.

He looks like a BIG asset of the club.
    One of the biggest for a while.

Edit: Have to agree with Jeremy C ^^^
    No need to worry, Mick'll sort it

Great signing, what we been lacking for so long.

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Not worried about summer,worried about now. There is no way he will manage another 29 league games, 3 Wales WC qualifiers and then straight into Euros without getting injuries along the way. I dont care who we sign, could be from Mars as far as I am concerned, but we need a target man to ease the load on him.
    You remind me of Linus from Charlie Brown

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I havent got the clue who Linus is and would appreciate if you would elaborate on the supposed resemblance
    Ps I have broad shoulders as i doubt it is complimentary.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    Great signing, what we been lacking for so long.
    And a decent midfielder like the jacks just loaned

Although I agree with what he's saying, basically that KM really is key to our fortunes this season.

Let's enjoy the moment

I havent got the clue who Linus is and would appreciate if you would elaborate on the supposed resemblance
    Ps I have broad shoulders as i doubt it is complimentary.
    He always had the world on his shoulders. Could find a negative anywhere. He also had a security blanket and sucked his thumb.

Our best signing in a long time. He's worth easily 5 times what we paid for him.

Shout to Perry Ng as well, he's slotted in very nicely

Luckily he only has 19 more league games.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    And a decent midfielder like the jacks just loaned
    We are lacking in a number of positions.

Upfront tho the way we play we have needed someone with height good in the air and can run and score.... Rare you find one but we have.

Kieffer Moore for the Ballon d'Or!

He always had the world on his shoulders. Could find a negative anywhere. He also had a security blanket and sucked his thumb.
    👍

11 league goals already. With 19 games to go can he get 20 goals for us? If he stays fit I think he can.

I’m not sure who it was (maybe Eric but sorry if not) but there was someone on here earlier in the season that said he was not a top striker at this level. 🤣

Thank God the transfer window’s shut, what would the outcome have been if someone wafted £8m under our nose last week? He’s worth more than that to us mind.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    I’m not sure who it was (maybe Eric but sorry if not) but there was someone on here earlier in the season that said he was not a top striker at this level. ��
    It was, replying to me saying he was! In fairness, Moore has surprised all of us with just how good he's been.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Thank God the transfer window’s shut, what would the outcome have been if someone wafted £8m under our nose last week? He’s worth more than that to us mind.
    yes keeping him in the summer when someone like Burnley come knocking with 4-6 million offer never mind £8 million....

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Mitrovic was 20 odd million wasn't he?
    Kieffer pisses all over him.

You're right though.
    Commercially we're generally shite!

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    It was, replying to me saying he was! In fairness, Moore has surprised all of us with just how good he's been.
    I’m surprised people are surprised, watching him for wales and Wigan I always thought he looked like he had the talent to be a top striker at this level.

I’m not sure who it was (maybe Eric but sorry if not) but there was someone on here earlier in the season that said he was not a top striker at this level. ��
    I certainly remember looking at his stats, which didn't suggest for a moment that we had signed a 20 goal a season striker. In his first 11 games, he'd only scored 3, 2 in one game at Forest.

Since he scored against Finland, he's netted 8 in 12 games for us. That's a phenomenal strike rate which few City strikers in my lifetime have managed. It's also his best scoring rate over the same number of games in his career.

There's absolutely no doubts that he's playing the best football of his career. Being first choice for Wales has undoubtedly been of massive benefit to him as well.

His record previous to us suggests that he wasn't a Top Striker at this level, a decent one though, if you just go by his Wigan stats.

Agreed, he's been unbelievable. Really impressive signing. Wasn't too excited by the signing but he's really proved me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I’m surprised people are surprised, watching him for wales and Wigan I always thought he looked like he had the talent to be a top striker at this level.
    I rated him but I now think he can do a job in the PL. I wouldn't be at all surprised if he left in the summer. The standout for me was when we played Slovakia and he absolutely bullied Skriniar.