+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I had a strange dream last night, CITY:-------

I had a strange dream last night, CITY:-------

City, were playing on top of what seemed like a White Cloud and had BLUE shirts on.

What was even stranger, was that Ojo scored a one on one, after running 40 yards with the ball. !!!!!

Then to excel that, I dreamt, Murphy provided a peach of an assist, crossing the ball some 50 yards, only for Bennett, who was our furthest player forward, (he never normally crosses the halfway line), to head in from 5 yards.

If only our dreams could come true !!!

Re: I had a strange dream last night, CITY:-------

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    City, were playing on top of what seemed like a White Cloud and had BLUE shirts on.

What was even stranger, was that Ojo scored a one on one, after running 40 yards with the ball. !!!!!

Then to excel that, I dreamt, Murphy provided a peach of an assist, crossing the ball some 50 yards, only for Bennett, who was our furthest player forward, (he never normally crosses the halfway line), to head in from 5 yards.

I know BT, it was just a dream. We had a shocker and lost 4-0. You can go back to sleep now. 😀

Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    I know BT, it was just a dream. We had a shocker and lost 4-0. You can go back to sleep now. ��

Can I have a Whiskey first, please sir ?

Eeeee, tha’ bloody Ojo’s useless tha’ knows still can’t get those commentators out of my head

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Eeeee, tha’ bloody Ojo’s useless tha’ knows still can’t get those commentators out of my head
    It must have been a dream. I definitively heard Ronnie Moore say he once scored 5 goals in a single game.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post

I must have played a bit-part in this dream shirley

Fookin incredible aye.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It must have been a dream. I definitively heard Ronnie Moore say he once scored 5 goals in a single game.
    Did you catch the reply though, it went something like “ Yeah, you scored five but those women on the beach weren’t up to much”