Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FT: ROTHERHAM UNITED 1 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: ROTHERHAM UNITED v CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

F/T 1-2

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    Result counts after a certain number of minutes

Re: FT: ROTHERHAM UNITED 1 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

The beauty of the Championship. Relegation fears a week ago and now just three points off 7th place.

Those Rotherham commentators

you'd think all that white stuff on the pitch was salt, not snow. They sound bitter AF.

Well done City!

"Cardiff celebrating like they've won a cup final". Shot shows some disinterested players trudging off

Another great win against an improving Rotherham. Mick really has stopped the rot left by Harris.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Once again, I'm going to stick my neck out, and predict a City win - if the game goes ahead. I have my doubts.
    Tforturton calls it correctly again....

Fookin' 'av it Boycs and Trueman!

I'll sithee

Eeee proper snatch and grab that, proper snatch and grab.

What a commentary team, the accents, the bias, the bitterness, the birthday greetings, the having a baby shout outs, the harping on over the pelanty but not a word about their handballs in the box mind you they did drool over our winner a bit.

3 points always welcome especially away from home. A point would have been about fair but I'm not complaining. Unbeaten in four. Two wins on the bounce.

For those people talking about the Rotherham commentators I take it you found a dodgy stream. You rascals.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    3 points always welcome especially away from home. A point would have been about fair but I'm not complaining. Unbeaten in four. Two wins on the bounce.

For those people talking about the Rotherham commentators I take it you found a dodgy stream. You rascals.
    Millers ifollow.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Millers ifollow.
    I understand that is the source but you bought it through their site as opposed to City's?

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    F/T 1-2
    Whoever put that streaming thread up, thank you so much. Great picture and the commentators from the Hovis advert with Ronnie Moore. Quite often they were fair but now and then went into a Boycott-style rant when they thought they saw something which went against Rotherham.

The snow, the yellow ball going flat, the flat caps, it all contributed to my favourite half of the season. I couldn't stop laughing. Those commentators have written a book apparently. It's coming out soon. Look out TOBW!

I hope Rotherham stay up. They were better than us in the first half but we fought so hard in the second and caused them problems. Ojo had a very good game, Vaulks and Ralls did well and won their battles and as for Moore he is a phenomenon. A very clever brute.

And if a freezing Tuesday night in Rotherham is when you want to see team spirit, there it was.

Great win.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Millers ifollow.
    I could do with t'hot water bottle.

What are you going to do with it, drink it?

Warnock still living in Cornwall?

He needs to get up early to get to training.

Comedy gold.

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post
    Whoever put that streaming thread up, thank you so much. Great picture and the commentators from the Hovis advert with Ronnie Moore. Quite often they were fair but now and then went into a Boycott-style rant when they thought they saw something which went against Rotherham.

The snow, the yellow ball going flat, the flat caps, it all contributed to my favourite half of the season. I couldn't stop laughing. Those commentators have written a book apparently. It's coming out soon. Look out TOBW!

I hope Rotherham stay up. They were better than us in the first half but we fought so hard in the second and caused them problems. Ojo had a very good game, Vaulks and Ralls did well and won their battles and as for Moore he is a phenomenon. A very clever brute.

And if a freezing Tuesday night in Rotherham is when you want to see team spirit, there it was.

Great win.
    I second that.

Looking at the pitch you go to say .... Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way or what fun it is to see City win away

Quote Originally Posted by Madassa View Post
    Looking at the pitch you go to say .... Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way or what fun it is to see City win away
    Phillips could have done with a Santa hat in the 2nd half....couldnt see him in grey against the snow.
    Three points. Onwards and upwards.

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post

Great win.
    They look like a really well coached side.

Harvey Elliot has 8 assists and 4 goals in 22 games which is the best in the league, Harry Wilson has 7 assists and 3 goals in 21 games. Harry's 1.71 chances created per 90 is better than everyone in the BBC assist table except for Emiliano Buendía (Norwich) and Connor Roberts.

Form wise, we're 13th best in the table over the last 6 games and 7th best over the past 4 games.

We're now just 2 points of 9th (where I think we should finish) but it's a squad game this year and MM hasn't looked to rotate yet. Does that happen this weekend or does he try to keep the changes for Luton who struggle to score and therefore greater chance of earning a point despite putting out fresh legs?

That co-commentator on CityPlayer really gets on my nerves. He just talks shite all the time and mutters on about something unimportant when there's something happening on the pitch, though this time around he didn't find some comparison to rugby or American Football as he usually does.

He's basically like the mate that only comes with you to the football for a day out.

I like the main one though. He's got pashun.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post

As I work in the field of Intellectual Property I couldn't possibly tap into illegal streams. However, every game we play seems to be available

Quite remarkable game. I think MM has found the organisation and spirit that Harris failed to get, even in that winning run.

Here are the local commentators