+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: FT: ROTHERHAM UNITED 1 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: FT: ROTHERHAM UNITED 1 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Here are the local commentators

They're more than welcome to replace our commentators. Fair play!

Thanks for posting that, much more entertaining than the Cardiff commentary on CCTV . Mind, it might have been much more annoying if they had won!

I love the comment that their keeper has had nothing to do all night except pick the ball out of the net conveniently forgetting the save from Moore in the first half and that amazing stop from Morrison

I called our commentators out early in the season of course shot down by some big guns on here, nice to hear that others are now sussing out how crap they are especially when the club wants a tenner a pop, no wonder the streamers are out in force.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I called our commentators out early in the season of course shot down by some big guns on here, nice to hear that others are now sussing out how crap they are especially when the club wants a tenner a pop, no wonder the streamers are out in force.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I have as well. The main one is OK but the co-commentator goes through me.