+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Rotherham message board

Rotherham message board

Re: Rotherham message board

"Hoof it Cardiff"?

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    "Hoof it Cardiff"?
    Not sure if you were listening to the local commentators but they were prattling on as if we were playing warnockball and they were barcelona. But those threads are pretty fair aren't they? Most think they deserved something from it and arguably they did,but recognise that we were more clinical, which we were. That hoof ball cardiff comment is not really consistent with the other posts.

I only saw the last 35 mins and thought we were the better side.

Rotherham were the better side in the first half, we were better second half

I hope they stay up & I think they will, there's some right dross at the bottom of the division

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Rotherham were the better side in the first half, we were better second half

I hope they stay up & I think they will, there's some right dross at the bottom of the division
    They're one point away from relegation spots despite having had the seventh best record in the division over the past ten games (https://www.footballwebpages.co.uk/c...form-guide/ten), and they've also only played one of the top six over that period of time. Think the bottom seven now will be the bottom seven* at the end of the season and hope Rotherham survive, but I'd want to have broken away a bit more after a really run of good form especially if games are about to become harder.

I'd say Derby are most likely to climb, Forest most like to sustain their recent upturn in results and rest are looking at each other's results as well as their own.

I actually quite liked their commentary last night, was like listening to two guys in the pub.

They deserved something from the game, wouldn't say they had a better style than us but they looked the more confident. Good luck to them, hoping we are well out of it, I'd like them to stay up. As for some of the others that are down there....

We still need a fair few wins to make us safe.

I like Rotherham

Proper football club wedged close to the big Sheffield two and not far from Leeds

Would be easy for them to follow someone else but they stick by their team

Same reason I always look out for Rochdale, Oldham , Barnsley , Chesterfield results

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I like Rotherham

Proper football club wedged close to the big Sheffield two and not far from Leeds

Would be easy for them to follow someone else but they stick by their team

Same reason I always look out for Rochdale, Oldham , Barnsley , Chesterfield results

I always liked the trip to their old ground, great club next door

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I always liked the trip to their old ground, great club next door
    When I think of rust belt, Rotherham was it.

The hottest cup of tea I ever had at a ground, on probably the coldest night (apart from Crewe that day).