+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Songs Of Praise

Heisenberg

Re: Songs Of Praise

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    Ive never met him so can't comment.

Did you know him from Eton then?
    Nah bruv, from the news when he called Grenfell victims stupid, innit.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    ?

Was that before or after he lay prostrate on the front bench at Westminster?

You really are a muddled thinker Sludge. So you can't be a Christian and a Tory you say? Where's the evidence

The evidence is that the tories are against the welfare state, therefore happy to see people struggle , therefore that goes against what being a Christian is supposed to do , therfore , nope

Jesus was a good bloke you say, so you know what we did to him? We nailed him to a tree, speared his stomach and left him to die.

If he existed , it appears he was charismatic, kind chap . I didn't nail him to a cross and there is no evidence that anyone called Jesus was crucified , the books say so but were written ages after his apparent death

You trust paracetamol because it cures your headache you say. If I explained the pharmacological action of the drug at cellular level you'd say I was talking a lot of unbelievable nonsense, just like you say about the bible.

It definitely reduces my pain and the pain of most people who take it for the pain its suggested for . That's a fact . Jesus isn't.

If you are going to judge something you need to consider the evidence from both sides in an unbiased way.

Science provides us with evidence to judge , that's why dna is so valuable in court cases . You can swear on the bible but still lie . Scientific facts don't lie , no evidence yet proves that God exists .

And do you think the NASA rover has landed on Mars or is it just a big con, because all the video evidence could be faked? Or do you have faith in the people at NASA that what they are saying is true
    I have 150 percent evidence that man has gone into space .

You , again , has provided zero evidence that God exists . Please try .

[QUOTE=lisvaneblue;5169760]
    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    This is complete bollocks there's genuine evidence for how this works ffs.

We?

Again genuine evidence of this exists

You can be but based on the teachings of the bible it doesn't make any sense unless you have a complete cognitive disconnect. TBH if you are equating evidence for the existance for god with evidence for the mars rover/cell microbiology I can see how you can manage that disconnect.[/QUOT

If you read the bible you would see that what you say is not correct
    What evidence is there that Jesus was stuck on a cross , speared and the roman soaked rags with vinegar and stuck them in his mouth

I don't want to read the bible , you tell me , factual evidence

I'm more concerned about Princess Latifa at the moment, being held hostage by her father in the UAE. I would hope that this country acts, she can arrive in the UK as a refugee, and enjoy all of the benefits that are bestowed on those seeking asylum in this great country of ours. If her application is successful, then she may enjoy the benefits of a 1 bedroom flat in LLanedeyrn. #prayforlatifa

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I'm more concerned about Princess Latifa at the moment, being held hostage by her father in the UAE. I would hope that this country acts, she can arrive in the UK as a refugee, and enjoy all of the benefits that are bestowed on those seeking asylum in this great country of ours. If her application is successful, then she may enjoy the benefits of a 1 bedroom flat in LLanedeyrn. #prayforlatifa
    well a lot of the tories who are very strongly represented in church on a Sunday don't want these asylum seekers here

They don't like outsiders

But they go to church so thats OK

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    well a lot of the tories who are very strongly represented in church on a Sunday don't want these asylum seekers here

They wont want her arriving on an orange dinghy either, it'll upset her dad and he might stop buying guns from us or putting large quantities of cash through the cleaners in said city of London. We need his business, it's good for the Tories 'Economy'

Heisenberg

Was that before or after he lay prostrate on the front bench at Westminster?
    Yes.

Heisenberg

Last time we got into this the thread was deleted, so I'm keeping shtum

Bless you.

Oh yeah....I think that i got it wiped

This thread could turn out to be a ccmb classic.....I can almost see Mike or one of the mods with the finger hovering over the big red button

Heisenberg

I have 150 percent evidence that man has gone into space .

You , again , has provided zero evidence that God exists . Please try .
    I didn't ask whether there was 150% evidence of man going into space, I asked about the latest NASA Rover to Mars.

The only evidence you have that it is not a con is what you read in newspapers and what you watch on TV. These days, with modern technology, the whole thing could be a sham.

I refer you to a book, the most popular book ever printed, and you dismiss it although over the years the validity of the Bible has been poured over by scholars. Even in Islam they concede that Jesus was a great prophet.
    Jesus had such an impact on the world that the way we measure the days and years are based on the time of his birth.

And yet you, with blinkers on,turn a blind eye to the evidence

650million people in Africa are Christians, hardly a Tory stronghold

I didn't ask whether there was 150% evidence of man going into space, I asked about the latest NASA Rover to Mars.

The only evidence you have that it is not a con is what you read in newspapers and what you watch on TV. These days, with modern technology, the whole thing could be a sham.

I refer you to a book, the most popular book ever printed, and you dismiss it although over the years the validity of the Bible has been poured over by scholars. Even in Islam they concede that Jesus was a great prophet.
    Jesus had such an impact on the world that the way we measure the days and years are based on the time of his birth.

These scholars, were they scientists ?

The Daily Mail is a very popular newspaper but its crap

I am not interested in books about some bloke who may or may not have lived 2000 years ago . Thats not fact .

I am not interested in the fact that this Jesus bloke was thought of by others who follow another religion to be a great prophet

A prophet predicts the future , which is an impossibility

Where is the evidence that God exists , that Jesus lived and that there is an afterlife ? Because its that final issue that is why most Christians go to church or pray 🙏

Don't bother replying unless you have evidence

What did he do again?

650million people in Africa are Christians, hardly a Tory stronghold
    And do you think that the reason they are Christians is that they chose Christianity or because it was brought to them when the continent was taken over by missionaries , who spread the word of Christianity ?

Why do you think that on the whole the North and North East of Africa is Islamic ?

Its all cobblers to me however its clear that the tory party and its followers attend church in their droves which is odd given the tory parties slant on welfare , immigration etc

If there is a god and he's kind , caring and all loving I can't see him being a tory

Anyway I am off to listen to Black Sabbath , talk to Satan and practice the dark arts

If God loves us all I will be let in and won't have to go to church after all

You think they’ve faked it? That’s a lot of random scientists like the ones I’ve seen on the Tv going on about it......

Islam say he was a prophet,not the son of god.A big difference.

Fair play to Lisvane Blue for sticking to his guns.

I’m just waiting for him to shout that Christian call to Arms now of “No Surrender!” As practised by that super Christian what’s his chops Paisley.

Ive never met him so can't comment.

Did you know him from Eton then?
    Why would you need to meet him? Surely seeing his reptilian, smug, chinless mug on television or in a photo is enough to form an opinion of his features. Why would anyone on here know him from Eton? Bit of a daft post by you all in all.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Why would you need to meet him? Surely seeing his reptilian, smug, chinless mug on television or in a photo is enough to form an opinion of his features. Why would anyone on here know him from Eton? Bit of a daft post by you all in all.
    I think losing your appendix has affected your brain and sense of humour

These scholars, were they scientists ?

The Daily Mail is a very popular newspaper but its crap

I am not interested in books about some bloke who may or may not have lived 2000 years ago . Thats not fact .

I am not interested in the fact that this Jesus bloke was thought of by others who follow another religion to be a great prophet

A prophet predicts the future , which is an impossibility

Where is the evidence that God exists , that Jesus lived and that there is an afterlife ? Because its that final issue that is why most Christians go to church or pray 🙏

Don't bother replying unless you have evidence
    What evidence would you want to be provided with to prove that a person named Jesus lived?
    Whilst I've never seen evidence that God exists or that Jesus was his son and was sent to save our souls, I think that enough has been written by so many people, about Jesus to sway me to think that he did live.

I think losing your appendix has affected your brain and sense of humour
    Nah, don’t think so, You’ve never met him, so even though you’ve seen countless images of him, you can’t comment on how he looks and did the poster know him from Eton. I confess I didn’t split my sides laughing at your comments but given it wasn’t actually Marx Bros or Eric Morecambe standard I’m confident my sense of humour is still intact. If they were your best attempts at wittiness, I dread to think what your tumbleweed moments are like