+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Past Life Regression Therapist

Past Life Regression Therapist

on telly this morning

Said she had done several years training

These people surely are conmen ?

They are no better than spirit mediums , teabag readers or tarot card fruitbats ?

People must be desperate to go and see someone to tell them in a past life they were a bunch of grapes 🍇

Am I losing my mind here ?

Re: Past Life Regression Therapist

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    on telly this morning

They are no better than spirit mediums , teabag readers or tarot card fruitbats ?

People must be desperate to go and see someone to tell them in a past life they were a bunch of grapes ��

Well that's what I heard on the grapevine...

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Well that's what I heard on the grapevine...
    Don't wine about it.

on telly this morning

People must be desperate to go and see someone to tell them in a past life they were a bunch of grapes ��

Your posts today show that you spend too much time watching crap on tv

Quote Originally Posted by RichardM View Post
    Your posts today show that you spend too much time watching crap on tv
    Doctors orders

Its far too cold to go out

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    Don't wine about it.
    its clear I have popped my cork

Was about to say that's a great band name.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Was about to say that's a great band name.
    Animals As Leaders

They actually are a band and very good too

It's all suggestion...

on telly this morning

People must be desperate to go and see someone to tell them in a past life they were a bunch of grapes 🍇

Talking with somebody and she said the reason her and her boyfriend were having difficulties was because in previous lives she'd been his mother.

Now there's a call my bluff or would I lie to you.

Talking with somebody and she said the reason she and her boyfriend were having difficulties was because in previous lives she'd been his mother.

I remember a hypnotist called Arnall Bloxham with Cardiff connections who regressed people supposedly back to past times and previous lives. He was very much in the news at one time. My mate was a solicitor who acted for him for a number of years and used to travel from Cardiff to his home in Pershore to visit him on legal matters. My mate said he was a really nice bloke but, even in old age, he had very piercing blue eyes and you didn't want to look at him directly for too long.

https://justthetalk.com/notesandquer...olute:true)/42

I was a clairvoyant in my last life but I have no idea what is going happen in my next one.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe View Post
    Talking with somebody and she said the reason she and her boyfriend were having difficulties was because in previous lives she'd been his mother.
    Are they from Devon?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Are they from Devon?
    No, Bridgwater.

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    I remember a hypnotist called Arnall Bloxham with Cardiff connections who regressed people supposedly back to past times and previous lives. He was very much in the news at one time. My mate was a solicitor who acted for him for a number of years and used to travel from Cardiff to his home in Pershore to visit him on legal matters. My mate said he was a really nice bloke but, even in old age, he had very piercing blue eyes and you didn't want to look at him directly for too long.

https://justthetalk.com/notesandquer...olute:true)/42
    medical hypnotism is just deep relaxation essentially, the people practising hypnotism outside of medical regulatory bodies are concerned artists

I was a clairvoyant in my last life but I have no idea what is going happen in my next one.
    when the lockdown ends I am heading to the king Sedgemoore Drain down your way

Can you hypnotise a few pike for me ?

when the lockdown ends I am heading to the king Sedgemoore Drain down your way

Can you hypnotise a few pike for me ?
    Give me a shout when you are down here, Sludge. I am no fisherman but I would be happy to meet the unsavoury legend of CCMB.
    If that comes to pass don't go wittering on about single mums, the life stories of your delivery men, knocking one out, fishing, thrash metal, Derek and Clive, the Far Left, your vilification of the Tories, Bridgend, Songs of Praise and public housing.

International

Give me a shout when you are down here, Sludge. I am no fisherman but I would be happy to meet the unsavoury legend of CCMB.
    If that comes to pass don't go wittering on about single mums, the life stories of your delivery men, knocking one out, fishing, thrash metal, Derek and Clive, the Far Left, your vilification of the Tories, Bridgend, Songs of Praise and public housing.

Sounds like you're planning a very quiet visit!

I have visited a couple of clairvoyants purely in the interests of research and knowing their methods i.e. you forget the misses, which they gloss over, and they home in strongly on the inevitable but occasional hits, many of which can apply to all and sundry - and they take a cue from people's responses, which ending up joining up the dots for them. The first one came highly recommended by my then-partner although I am not a believer in such things. I was very pleasant during the reading (tarot cards included), never proffered information unless it was to state what I was told was correct or not and she ended up offering to give my money back as she got it so very wrong in so many ways.
    Such people often accuse people such as myself as being closed and therefore blocking the ether or whatever.
    I do find it curious that they can talk to your late Aunt Fanny but the latter doesn't seen to convey anything earth-shattering about the afterlife. In addition, why aren't clairvoyants turning up in droves in anticipation of events like 9/11, Columbine and 7/11 and preventing from people from entering such areas rather than relieving gullible and weak people of doing the old routine for £25:
    "I'm getting someone whose name begins with 'F'........ That doesn't ring a bell? It could be 'S' perhaps. No? Could it be an uncle? A brother? A neighbour? Perhaps Aunt Fanny was born a man...... No? Oh, f*ck it! I knew an 'F' was involved somewhere or other....."

No, Bridgwater.
    No it wasn't though it's about a past life so it could have been under the Bridgwater.