+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How much is Keiffer Moore worth now?

Re: How much is Keiffer Moore worth now?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Burnley? He's certainly better than Barnes, Rodriguez & Vydra. Palace aren't particularly good up front either
    Palace are woeful upfront. I watched a bit of them Saturday, without Zaha they really struggle. Benteke is dog shite.

Quote Originally Posted by Kitman View Post
    I reckon Moore is the kind of player who will be scoring at a high level well into his mid to lat 30s. Along the lines of Glenn Murray, Rickie Lambert, Crouchy

Even at 28 I think there’s at least 6 years left in him at a high level
    Ricky Lambert was washed up by the time he was 32/33. He managed just 7 goals in 3 seasons after his 32nd birthday. Why we choose to buy him at 34 ill never know.

He's 29 this year, by no means old but a few years younger and he would have demanded a heft fee.

I still think 7-10m

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    He’ll be on Prem money with a poor goal return. Sheffield won’t be able to sell him to recoup some of their money. He’ll end up selling crack and his arse in Townhill
    In Townhill ,Its up Townhill.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    Oops sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    Oops sorry!

Probably 10m realistically. No PL side is going to splash out on a 28 year old (29 in the summer when the window is open) who hasn't played in the PL before.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    Obviously. Everyone remembers the Billy Joel song!

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It took me a little while but i got it in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    Probably 10m realistically. No PL side is going to splash out on a 28 year old (29 in the summer when the window is open) who hasn't played in the PL before.
    Villa spent 33m on Ollie Watkins, who is 25 now. If you think he will score goals (and he will), clubs will pay crazy money for strikers.

He'd walk into a few sides like Palace and Burnley. He'd be a definite squad option for most of the bottom half, even West Ham!

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Villa spent 33m on Ollie Watkins, who is 25 now. If you think he will score goals (and he will), clubs will pay crazy money for strikers.

He'd walk into a few sides like Palace and Burnley. He'd be a definite squad option for most of the bottom half, even West Ham!
    Pedro, can you please stop putting ideas in Mehmets head, you know that he's easily influenced

He's a fine player but I think you're over-rating him somewhat. I don't think he'd walk into any Premier League side, including Sheffield Utd. You only have to see what a struggle it's been for Rhian Brewster. Whilst with the Swans he had a similar scoring rate to Keiffer but he's failed to make any impact with the Blades.

Watkins did go for a lot, but then on the other hand Eze went for 17m, Grant 15m, Bowen 18m. All these players are significantly younger than Kieffer.

Maybe if there was interest from a Palace or Burnley the club could hold out for up to 20m but I just don't think anyone would pay that much. Maybe with a good Euros his value goes up but given the current financial situation I think the club takes 10-15m for him