+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Luton Town messageboard

Luton Town messageboard

Re: Luton Town messageboard

That style of message board still exists?!

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    That style of message board still exists?!
    I don't think you have to register either, hence no login. It's like 2003 all over again

I like the introductory sentence to their forum!! Maybe it should be reproduced on ours?

What you read on here is 100% conjecture, fiction, lies, bullshit and complete bollocks. If you want to be taken seriously, you are in the wrong place.

I see that someone on there posted that four years ago Luton drew with York 0-0 and someone responded by saying that last night's 2-0 defeat shows how far they have come.

There is obviously some logic there but they are obviously in a more humble place than us at present, consolidating their place in this division, that is.

No doubt, like any other fans, after a few seasons in this division they will be moaning if they aren't in the play-offs.

David Pleat, despite his seedy off-the-field and subsequent pecadillos, must be held in high esteem at that club in respect of his achievements there - and justly so.

I only read one post (about us) and it said that we were a good side but that if we went up (:-0) we’d ‘get battered in the Barclays’.......

I re-checked the date of the post and it WAS made last night. 🤷*♂️

(Unless ‘getting battered in the Barclays’ is some unpleasant act of violence that I am unaware of)

Surprisingly more than a few of them feel Nathan Jones should be removed. I'm sure it's still a minority but I thought he had done a terrific job since going back.

The stature of the club doesn't matter much but money certainly does and they can't be working with much.

They just need to stay in the Championship until their new ground is built. Then they can push on.