+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nathan Jones

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nathan Jones

I just think that Jones was trying to deflect criticism away from him and his team. He did something similar after the defeat earlier in the season at CCS i.e. poor little footballing Luton kicked off pitch by big, over physical Cardiff City. In fact, they continually fouled and kicked Moore and Wilson, so they are definitely no angels and have a number of big, physical players themselves. Also for an apparently very religious person, Jones doesn't half have a foul mouth on the touchline during games which seems rather at odds with his beliefs and sets a pretty bad example to young fans.

Re: Nathan Jones

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    I just think that Jones was trying to deflect criticism away from him and his team. He did something similar after the defeat earlier in the season at CCS i.e. poor little footballing Luton kicked off pitch by big, over physical Cardiff City. In fact, they continually fouled and kicked Moore and Wilson, so they are definitely no angels and have a number of big, physical players themselves. Also for an apparently very religious person, Jones doesn't half have a foul mouth on the touchline during games which seems rather at odds with his beliefs and sets a pretty bad example to young fans.
    Rubbish. I watched the interview he wasnt deflecting anything. He was brutally honest and said he tried to match our physicality but they were not able to.