+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is Facebook In Charge Now

Re: Is Facebook In Charge Now

I wonder what Facebook / Google would do if the Australian Pm banned their platforms and stopped anyone accessing them in anyway from Australia.

if you dont have a fb account then no... i stopped years ago
    and anything that requires a log in through fb can feck right off

Quote Originally Posted by ToTaL ITK View Post
    if you dont have a fb account then no... i stopped years ago
    and anything that requires a log in through fb can feck right off
    Yep - I been off FB for a couple of years now can't say I missed it.

Quote Originally Posted by robjohn44 View Post
    We are now part of a techno fascist society, the neo liberal eiltes have no intention of giving up power while they destroy the people of the west like they destroyed middle east.

every main political party is bankrupt we are at war with the establishment.
    Neo Lib's ??

That explains why they onboarded old Heil Clegg .

Love it if the Aussies banned their platform all together to see which way Facebook jumped.

Aussies will have to watch the telly now for there news
    with a few tinnies at hand , ready to chuck em around when the Pommies appear .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Neo Lib's ??

That explains why they onboarded old Heil Clegg .

Love it if the Aussies banned their platform all together to see which way Facebook jumped.

Aussies will have to watch the telly now for there news
    with a few tinnies at hand , ready to chuck em around when the Pommies appear .
    Come on HerbertHuw, I know you are trying to curry favour with a new (let's face facts and old) prophet but surely he considers the Aussie PM taking a stand against Facebook as a leader of a main political party that is bankrupt and part of the establishment he is at war with!

Looks like you are going to have to try harder to become a trusted disciple. Shame because Heil Clegg (Hail Clegg?) was a promising start.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Yep - I been off FB for a couple of years now can't say I missed it.
    Yes not a good platform , lot of folk are like your good-self , social media platform can be dreadful , full of hatred and nasty comments, misinterpretation, its very weird to say the least .

Yes not a good platform , lot of folk are like your good-self , social media platform can be dreadful , full of hatred and nasty comments, misinterpretation, its very weird to say the least .
    Presumably the fact that you attached Nazi connotations to a former leader of the Liberal Democrats shortly before bemoaning nasty comments on social media just sailed right over your head.

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Presumably the fact that you attached Nazi connotations to a former leader of the Liberal Democrats shortly before bemoaning nasty comments on social media just sailed right over your head.
    Hasn't he said numerous times that he's never voted for the Tories... That means he either voted for Clegg or for Milliband in 2015

This is rich coming from you isnít it? Youíre a genuine bigot ffs

Quote Originally Posted by robjohn44 View Post
    We are now part of a techno fascist society, the neo liberal eiltes have no intention of giving up power while they destroy the people of the west like they destroyed middle east.

every main political party is bankrupt we are at war with the establishment.
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    All part of the systematic takedown of western countries , including their democratic representation.
    The learning only from 4chan and YouTube lot are off I see