+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rhys Healey

Rhys Healey

West Brom & Middlesbrough said to be interested in bringing him back to the UK from Toulouse according to BBC Sport.

Re: Rhys Healey

I wonder if Steve Gibson at Boro knows who his agent is

He’s doing well again this season, 19 league goals so far and a fan favourite

His transfer value must be £2m to £3m

Most reliable goalscorer I’ve seen play for our Under 18s and 23s, but doubted that he would make it to lower Championship level, looks like I was wrong, but I think Enoch’s probably got a point.

9 goals in 20 appearances in the French second division, which as a standard is probably on a par with League 1 here.

If Toulouse get promoted and he scores goals in Ligue 1, then maybe some championship clubs here might be interested. But until then there is nothing to suggest our decision to release him was an error.

Is he English or Welsh?

Quote Originally Posted by Seabird View Post
    Is he English or Welsh?
    English

Quick search on google shows Sheffield United and Celtic also having a look at him. Whats the sell on clause?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Quick search on google shows Sheffield United and Celtic also having a look at him. Whats the sell on clause?
    We sold him to MK Dons first, months after coming off the bench ahead of Bobby Decordova-Reid

I'll never, ever understand that decision at Fulham.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    We sold him to MK Dons first, months after coming off the bench ahead of Bobby Decordova-Reid

I'll never, ever understand that decision at Fulham.
    Lad perhaps was not fit , attitude in training not right , or wanted to go .or we needed him off our books ( wages )

He's scored in 11 in 63 for Fulham .

Other than his Bristol spell in the Championship he's not scored many.

Looks good at times , just cant make out where he should play ,false 9 , 10 or wing /midfield ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Lad perhaps was not fit , attitude in training not right , or wanted to go .or we needed him off our books ( wages )

Looks good at times , just cant make out where he should play ,false 9 , 10 or wing /midfield ?
    He looks like Fulham's best player this season to me

Can't comment as I don't watch them , too good for us then I was never overly impressed, per he wasn't happy

He has been when I've watched them. Always thought he did well when he got a chance for us.

Why Warnock signed him and never played him is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    He has been when I've watched them. Always thought he did well when he got a chance for us.

Why Warnock signed him and never played him is beyond me.
    His departure and reactions from players suggest not all was well , didn't Sol say something??

His departure and reactions from players suggest not all was well , didn't Sol say something??
    I understand he was "allegedly" close to one of the other player's partner.

Which made him unpopular very quickly and his early exit suited all concerned

PS. I'm not referring to Rhys Healey..

He should play for Rat Boys United. If WBA want Rhys Healey they obviously haven't learned their lesson from paying that much for Ken Zahore

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    I understand he was "allegedly" close to one of the other player's partner.
    Little bastard. Doesn't surprise me.

You do realise he was our top scorer in the PL right? Warnock had no idea how to use him, play him up front and the ball is going over his head for 90 minutes, play him as a 10 and he won't see much of the ball cause the ball is in the air. Fulham are using him the right way and they are seeing how good of a player he is. Obviously he didn't want to be here after the relegation but we could have gotten so much more out of him in his time here

The way we play Healy was neither fast enough or strong enough to fit. I didnt see much to suggest he would be good enough, would he make our match day squad? Be touch and go.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Little bastard. Doesn't surprise me.
    Why doesn't it surprise you, what are you basing your reaction on exactly?
    It sounds as if you know the player and his personality traits very well, do you?

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Why doesn't it surprise you, what are you basing your reaction on exactly?
    It sounds as if you know the player and his personality traits very well, do you?
    He is a little bastard, believe me 👍 I don't want to give any more details on a public message board

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    He is a little bastard, believe me �� I don't want to give any more details on a public message board
    Don’t do this to us, just add allegedly to every sentence. You do realise that we have a right to know!!!!!