+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rhys Healey

Re: Rhys Healey

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Don’t do this to us, just add allegedly to every sentence. You do realise that we have a right to know!!!!!
    PM tomcat

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    He is a little bastard, believe me 👍 I don't want to give any more details on a public message board
    If that was the case why was he even on the bench so late in to his time at the club

Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    PM tomcat
    Erm... that’s Dudder’s domain Cyril and will always be so, tomcat needs to blow the whistle publicly with the appropriate use of ‘allegedly’, in fact if enough of us agree to this, apparently, you’ll have to check with the mods, he has to divulge on pain of death....just saying

Quote Originally Posted by tomcat View Post
    He is a little bastard, believe me �� I don't want to give any more details on a public message board

Rat boy ?
    Jumped ship at Bristol City leaving some upset people. Changed his name with some bullshit explanation about being nice to his mum when it was just to associate himself publicly with his half sister who's an MP. Too good to train at Cardiff City and let the manager build a team around him whilst all the time having his agent trying to set up deals under the radar. Upset everyone and caused trouble , and now we learn he was apparently playing away with a team mates wife.
    Not a nice man in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Rat boy ?
    Jumped ship at Bristol City leaving some upset people. Changed his name with some bullshit explanation about being nice to his mum when it was just to associate himself publicly with his half sister who's an MP. Too good to train at Cardiff City and let the manager build a team around him whilst all the time having his agent trying to set up deals under the radar. Upset everyone and caused trouble , and now we learn he was apparently playing away with a team mates wife.
    Not a nice man in my opinion.
    Very close, add in being a serial shagger too, allegedly

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Erm... that’s Dudder’s domain Cyril and will always be so, tomcat needs to blow the whistle publicly with the appropriate use of ‘allegedly’, in fact if enough of us agree to this, apparently, you’ll have to check with the mods, he has to divulge on pain of death....just saying
    Considering this is the messageboard that produced "Gary Madine's fight club" I can't see anyone taking tomcat's allegations too seriously

I don’t see how someone can say he wasn’t in the team because he was shagging someone’s mrs when he was on the bench anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Rat boy ?
    Jumped ship at Bristol City leaving some upset people..
    F**k me someone's desperate to find reasons to hate someone if this is what they open with

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    If that was the case why was he even on the bench so late in to his time at the club
    No idea, he was shipped out for the reasons given, just that. It's perfectly possible that Warnock and his two amigos had no idea what had been going on but once alerted they acted quickly. So many of these players lack common sense and live a cosseted existence, very little is off-limits