+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24

Thread: Which countries do you want to win/lose in sport

  1. #1

    Which countries do you want to win/lose in sport

    In order out of;

    Scotland
    Ireland
    England
    France
    Italy

    You can also throw in other countries such as USA or China

    Find the England hatred in the rugby weird as itís often the same people that support England in club and country in the football

  2. #2

    Re: Which countries do you want to win/lose in sport

    England in football lose
    Wales in Rugby lose
    Wales in football win
    England in Rugby couldn't give a shit hate the sport if Wales win you never hear the naffing end of it.

  3. #3

    Re: Which countries do you want to win/lose in sport

    I dont really care about any of them.

    After the Jocks down here in that game mid 80s when Cooper scored that late penalty I wanted them to lose everytime they played. Their fans were a nightmare. Horrible b*****s.

    Anfield ive heard the horror stories of as well.

    These days perhaps because theyve been crap and have had a few City players ive no real wish to see them lose anymore.

  4. #4

    Re: Which countries do you want to win/lose in sport

    Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    In order out of;

    Scotland
    Ireland
    England
    France
    Italy

    You can also throw in other countries such as USA or China

    Find the England hatred in the rugby weird as itís often the same people that support England in club and country in the football
    England and Ireland are my main two. More recently the Irish, bitter, poor winners and arrogant in defeat.

  5. #5

    Re: Which countries do you want to win/lose in sport

    Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    England in football lose
    Wales in Rugby lose
    Wales in football win
    England in Rugby couldn't give a shit hate the sport if Wales win you never hear the naffing end of it.
    I'm glad it's not just me that thinks that way too. And on top of those I'll add in Ireland at any sport.

  6. #6
    First Team light up the darkness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Ho Chi Minh City/Radyr
    Posts
    2,104

    Re: Which countries do you want to win/lose in sport

    Agree Ireland and Iíll offer Australia.

    Never met such a bunch of entitled ockers when it comes any sport.


    The USA World Champions when only they play Baseball, American football and NBA when nobody else is invited

  7. #7

    Re: Which countries do you want to win/lose in sport

    Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I dont really care about any of them.

    After the Jocks down here in that game mid 80s when Cooper scored that late penalty I wanted them to lose everytime they played. Their fans were a nightmare. Horrible b*****s.

    Anfield ive heard the horror stories of as well.

    These days perhaps because theyve been crap and have had a few City players ive no real wish to see them lose anymore.
    Comforting.

  8. #8

    Re: Which countries do you want to win/lose in sport

    Used to have a soft spot for Ireland in the football, but thatís gone now.

    Used to detest England in the football, less bothered now but still enjoyable when they cock up.

    Have some affection for Scotland as a place and people generally, have respect for Scottish football, but generally felt the same about them as the English national team.

    Tend to like any small, underdog country that punches above its weight. Uruguay are a good example, recently Iceland could be put in that category too.

    Out of the big boys, donít mind France, Italy, Holland.

  9. #9

    Re: Which countries do you want to win/lose in sport

    Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    Agree Ireland and Iíll offer Australia.

    Never met such a bunch of entitled ockers when it comes any sport.


    The USA World Champions when only they play Baseball, American football and NBA when nobody else is invited
    Agree.

    Australia.

  10. #10

    Re: Which countries do you want to win/lose in sport

    Newport County

    Jacks

    Leeds

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •