Which countries do you want to win/lose in sport

In order out of;

Scotland
    Ireland
    England
    France
    Italy

You can also throw in other countries such as USA or China

Find the England hatred in the rugby weird as it’s often the same people that support England in club and country in the football

Re: Which countries do you want to win/lose in sport

England in football lose
    Wales in Rugby lose
    Wales in football win
    England in Rugby couldn't give a shit hate the sport if Wales win you never hear the naffing end of it.

I dont really care about any of them.

After the Jocks down here in that game mid 80s when Cooper scored that late penalty I wanted them to lose everytime they played. Their fans were a nightmare. Horrible b*****s.

Anfield ive heard the horror stories of as well.

These days perhaps because theyve been crap and have had a few City players ive no real wish to see them lose anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    In order out of;

Scotland
    Ireland
    England
    France
    Italy

You can also throw in other countries such as USA or China

Find the England hatred in the rugby weird as it’s often the same people that support England in club and country in the football
    England and Ireland are my main two. More recently the Irish, bitter, poor winners and arrogant in defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    England in football lose
    Wales in Rugby lose
    Wales in football win
    England in Rugby couldn't give a shit hate the sport if Wales win you never hear the naffing end of it.
    I'm glad it's not just me that thinks that way too. And on top of those I'll add in Ireland at any sport.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Agree Ireland and I’ll offer Australia.

Never met such a bunch of entitled ockers when it comes any sport.

The USA World Champions when only they play Baseball, American football and NBA when nobody else is invited

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I dont really care about any of them.

After the Jocks down here in that game mid 80s when Cooper scored that late penalty I wanted them to lose everytime they played. Their fans were a nightmare. Horrible b*****s.

Anfield ive heard the horror stories of as well.

These days perhaps because theyve been crap and have had a few City players ive no real wish to see them lose anymore.
    Comforting.

Used to have a soft spot for Ireland in the football, but that’s gone now.

Used to detest England in the football, less bothered now but still enjoyable when they cock up.

Have some affection for Scotland as a place and people generally, have respect for Scottish football, but generally felt the same about them as the English national team.

Tend to like any small, underdog country that punches above its weight. Uruguay are a good example, recently Iceland could be put in that category too.

Out of the big boys, don’t mind France, Italy, Holland.

Quote Originally Posted by light up the darkness View Post
    Agree Ireland and I’ll offer Australia.

Never met such a bunch of entitled ockers when it comes any sport.

The USA World Champions when only they play Baseball, American football and NBA when nobody else is invited
    Agree.

Australia.

Newport County

Jacks

Leeds

Want the dutch national team to do well, the had the best team not to win the world cup 74/78 and my best friend a proud dutchman passed last Nov.
    always loved seeing the Italian football team at world cups who can ever forget Tardelli s celebration
    Always nice to see the All Blacks fail.

Anyone who cheats !!

Like to see England lose in the rugby
    Really impressed by the Belgian football supporters when they came to Cardiff in June 15. Noisy, good humoured and sporting so I like to see their national team do well

First Team

Love Pakistan and the West Indies in Cricket but like the Aussies to lose.
    Wales in rugby can lose every game as far as I am concerned but any of the Pacific Island teams will always get me interested.
    In football anyone who entertains gets my vote but I do like Italy and Argentina to be on the end of a shock result but not that fussed really.
    Golf , no real interest but the US to lose in the Ryder Cup is always amusing.
    The Chinese in everything due to their doping/ forced training regimes and ditto the Russians and indeed any individual who is doping.
    Cycling , well if there is a clean athlete there I want them to win but the rest of the juiced up robots can wallow in their Lycra clad misery.

England England England-football rugby cricket.....

I like to see Scotland do well in the football and obviously any underdogs against the big nations. Its nice when Italy do well in the rugby

I love watching England lose at anything, its great fun

England in rugby/football but I like them in the cricket

Northern Ireland at everything

Rep of Ireland football, not too bothered about rugby.

Scotland I don't mind

Scotland
    Ireland
    France
    Italy
    Everyone
    England
    Germany

Does Liverpool count? As they seem to believe they are the only ones around, and they pretend to be Irish too. And Celtic.

Australia. I absolutely detest them. After the whole sandpaper incident, I couldn't believe that they actually thought they were the good guys in world cricket, some sort of moral guardians . I can't stand the Yanks either but it isn't so bad as they're so terrible in any sport I dont like it isn't even worth worrying about. Their issue is when they say Brady, Woods etc is the best sportsman ever when nobody plays any of the sports they play!

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Australia. I absolutely detest them. After the whole sandpaper incident, I couldn't believe that they actually thought they were the good guys in world cricket, some sort of moral guardians . I can't stand the Yanks either but it isn't so bad as they're so terrible in any sport I dont like it isn't even worth worrying about. Their issue is when they say Brady, Woods etc is the best sportsman ever when nobody plays any of the sports they play!
    Youd be hard pressed to find a more unlikeable sportsman than David Warner.

England to lose.

West Indies to win in cricket.

Ireland to win in football and lose in rugby (because of Jonny Sexton and their pundits!)

Scotland to win.

N Ireland to win in the football.

Italy to win in the rugby.

Scotland to lose at everything. Ireland to lose at everything (rugby and both Ireland’s at football). Don’t buy into any of this fellow Celt nonsense. England to lose every rugby match ever. If they play Ireland I don’t watch. England to win every cricket match. Germany to lose every time at football. Australia to lose at any cricket match v anyone. After that I’m easy!!!

England to win in the cricket .(and Wales )

I generally wont support England in anything .
    But , the cricket is different . Its great to see them ripping it up all over the world at the moment .