+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Points from the next 5 games

International

Points from the next 5 games

I think if we keep going as we are we can get 11 points from the next 15.
    We need to if we want to be in that top 6.

Re: Points from the next 5 games

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    If we get 11, we'll probably be closer to the top end of the playoffs than the bottom.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    If we get 11, we'll probably be closer to the top end of the playoffs than the bottom.
    I've always been an optimist

But Eric as you know, it isn't just about what we do, it is also about how they achieve against the other 6 teams they play too. It might ber interesting to llok at those games in relation to where we are or might be too.
    But that's more territory than mine, I just hope.

I've always been an optimist

But Eric as you know, it isn't just about what we do, it is also about how they achieve against the other 6 teams they play too. It might ber interesting to llok at those games in relation to where we are or might be too.
    But that's more territory than mine, I just hope.
    If they get a few good wins there, nobody will want us in the playoffs.

All of a sudden, the whole dynamic of what we could achieve has changed. Last season, when we deservedly crept into the playoffs under Harris, I think we felt that we were lucky to be there and were in awe of Fulham. If we finish in the top 6 the way we've been playing, optimism levels will be through the roof.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    If they get a few good wins there, nobody will want us in the playoffs.

All of a sudden, the whole dynamic of what we could achieve has changed. Last season, when we deservedly crept into the playoffs under Harris, I think we felt that we were lucky to be there and were in awe of Fulham. If we finish in the top 6 the way we've been playing, optimism levels will be through the roof.
    And the other teams have some less than easy games coming up, as they always do, including playing each other when any result will probably suit us.
    It is as much about what they fail to do as it is about what we do.

If you take the form from our last 5 games, we'd have 15 points from the next 5, easy .

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    If you take the form from our last 5 games, we'd have 15 points from the next 5, easy .
    Maybe even 18😜

I reckon we'll do Bournmouth. They're bottling it. Warnock away is a different story though!

If he keeps on as he is, MM will get the dreaded Manager of the Month award, then we're fukced.

Quote Originally Posted by 198bore View Post
    I reckon we'll do Bournmouth. They're bottling it. Warnock away is a different story though!
    I'm quietly confident. We've got better players than Boro, and we're better at doing what we/they do than they are.

Four points from the next 2 games, would be a great return, 2 points won't be the end of the world, I see us as being the team, others won't fancy playing, were a strong physical side, with some very skillful players, more importantly we work our socks off, so all credit to Mick and TC for the way they have turned us around and have the team playing as a unit

Quote Originally Posted by 198bore View Post
    Woodgate appointed Bournemouth coach to the end of the season. No new manager bounce on Wednesday!