+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Second highest scorers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Second highest scorers

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Its direct, but its not hoofball
    Exactly and who gives a shit as long as we are winning.

The thought of going to the Premier League and bullying teams and allowing the quality to win the games fills me with joy.

Possession and number of passes mean **** all, win games.

Vaulks puts it very well here

https://youtu.be/eCi0Lot9A1g

Re: Second highest scorers

Quote Originally Posted by UNDERHILL1927 View Post
    Exactly and who gives a shit as long as we are winning.

The thought of going to the Premier League and bullying teams and allowing the quality to win the games fills me with joy.

Possession and number of passes mean **** all, win games.

Vaulks puts it very well here

https://youtu.be/eCi0Lot9A1g
    If you can beat teams by putting it behind them and putting them under pressure you should do it. If you're struggling to get yourself into the game with that tactic you should look to keep hold of the ball and identify where their weakness as opposed to allowing them to constantly run past your midfield when you kick/long throw it back to them.

I thought Preston opened us up at times yesterday and the main difference in the first half was Moore being a much better player than Ched Evans. Preston couldn't cope with us in second half, despite almost being gifted a way back into things, so our tactics were right for this game but that doesn't mean the same tactics will deliver best chance of beating Bournemouth, Boro, Stoke, Watford and Swansea over next couple of games or staying up if we do get promoted. Need more in our locker.