+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38

Thread: Neil Harris...an appreciation thread

  1. #1

    Neil Harris...an appreciation thread

    Hell of a good eye for a player
    Phillip's
    Tutu
    Ojo
    Moore
    Ng

    Didnt get many wrong

  2. #2

    Re: Neil Harris...an appreciation thread

    Shame he had no clue how to set them up.

    No appreciation from me although signings were his biggest strength.... I think that was the general feeling at Millwall as well.

  3. #3

    Re: Neil Harris...an appreciation thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Hell of a good eye for a player
    Phillip's
    Tutu
    Ojo
    Moore
    Ng

    Didnt get many wrong
    I'm not usually one for being a grammar nazi but why on earth would you put an apostrophe in someone's name

    Agree with your point about Harris's transfer history here

  4. #4

    Re: Neil Harris...an appreciation thread

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I'm not usually one for being a grammar nazi but why on earth would you put an apostrophe in someone's name

    Agree with your point about Harris's transfer history here
    Stop chatting shit Delm your the biggest cnut on here when it comes to pointing out spelling mistakes.

  5. #5

    Re: Neil Harris...an appreciation thread

    But what about the transfer committee??

  6. #6

    Re: Neil Harris...an appreciation thread

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    But what about the transfer committee??
    What we had one

  7. #7

    Re: Neil Harris...an appreciation thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Former Labour leader View Post
    Hell of a good eye for a player
    Phillip's
    Tutu
    Ojo
    Moore
    Ng

    Didnt get many wrong
    Maybe we should have kept him on as a scout.

  8. #8

    Re: Neil Harris...an appreciation thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Stop chatting shit Delm your the biggest cnut on here when it comes to pointing out spelling mistakes.
    It’s c unt

  9. #9

    Re: Neil Harris...an appreciation thread

    Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    I'm not usually one for being a grammar nazi but why on earth would you put an apostrophe in someone's name

    Agree with your point about Harris's transfer history here
    Predictive text which I didn't bother to amend. Apologies.

  10. #10

    Re: Neil Harris...an appreciation thread

    Why on earth did we let him go ?
    And NML.
    And Patterson
    Dont get me started on Gavin Rae....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •