Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
Gwent is full of weirdos, granted, Caerphilly is proper ****ed up Bolwells had a stack of dead stock, back in the day when a pair of daps would stay on the shelf for a couple of years. Got myself a pair of Trimm Trabbs for next to nothing because one of them had been on display for a year and the sun had bleached it Howells and David Morgan had their own little sports department with the odd bit of kit that stuck in the store room for a few years. Allders had a massive box where they sold off seconds Farah trousers. I bought some disasters, Light blue, cream etc
The little basement sports place of David Morgan always had a flood of Le Coq Sportif in it. It's weird how you remember these things. When David Morgan closed 2000+ something, they had on sale loads of Ronnie Corbert style Pringle for next to nothing. Wandered in on the closure run up and bought a few jumpers which I sold on Ebay to wannabe 80s football freaks.

Cardiff was a much more interesting place to shop years ago. It had loads more character. You mentioned Olympus Sports, I loved that place.