+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Giles sports ram raid!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Giles sports ram raid!!

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The West Glamorgan contingent of the cardiff city fan base were always well dressed in pringle and those Patrick blue and black zip ups due to , its alleged, a number of raids on sports shops in Porthcawl, Port Talbot and Neath
    in the east of the city.
    I had a Patrick top but I paid for mine
    Llanrumney was pringle jumpers from a certain golf club

Edwards Sports hasn’t had a mention, in Church St, if I recall. Welsh Sports in Quay St and, as mentioned, Gilesports on the corner of Caroline St opposite The Cambrian.They were the popular three in the 60s, although you could get Olivers Spot Kick from ..erm..Olivers on the corner of Church St & High St, where the Co-Op bank is now.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Edwards Sports hasn’t had a mention, in Church St, if I recall. Welsh Sports in Quay St and, as mentioned, Gilesports on the corner of Caroline St opposite The Cambrian.They were the popular three in the 60s, although you could get Olivers Spot Kick from ..erm..Olivers on the corner of Church St & High St, where the Co-Op bank is now.
    Edwards sports! that's the one that i called Inter sports-don't know why! Olivers 'Sizzler' trainers, two stripes on them i think, we called them Adidas stingies where i grew up-if you had the four stripe shoe shop own brand, then you had Adidas generous

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Edwards sports! that's the one that i called Inter sports-don't know why! Olivers 'Sizzler' trainers, two stripes on them i think, we called them Adidas stingies where i grew up-if you had the four stripe shoe shop own brand, then you had Adidas generous

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    Llanrumney was pringle jumpers from a certain golf club
    Radyr? No cctv or alarm at one point in time. Think the Ely boys liked the place

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Radyr? No cctv or alarm at one point in time. Think the Ely boys liked the place
    Nah St Mellons