Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
Didn't hear it - but I'd have a good go at that this is the transcript

Jim White - Hello is that my good friend Vincent Tan

VT - Hello Jim

JW - Vincent my friend you must be delighted the way things are going at the moment under Mick McCarthy

VT - Yes Jim -he's doing a very good job

JW - Vincent its remarkable the transformation there's been since you appointed Mick

VT - We are all very happy

JW - Vincent my friend - was the most important thing when recruiting Mick McCarthy was that you brought in experience. Mick is a very good friend of mine who I've known for over 20 years and you know what you're getting - is that what you were thinking

VT - Yes Jim - its good our results have improved

JW - Yes they have Vincent my friend and you must be delighted that you are now near the play offs. What do you think of that my friend

VT - Yes its very good - we hope for promotion

JW - You've got some tough games coming up Vincent - On Wednesday you play Bournemouth who are now managed by Jonathan Woodgate who is a good friend of the show - will you be watching

VT - I hope so if I'm not busy

JW - and then Mr Warnock who is a great friend of the station - that'll be interesting

VT - Ha Ha

JW - So Vincent my friend do you think Cardiff will go up and regain their rightful place in the Premier League (cough)

VT - I hope so

JW - Thank you very much Mr Tan you are a really wonderful man and I can't wait til we meet again - I hope you are staying safe and I look forward to you coming on the show again when promotion is confirmed

Jim White to co-presenter - What a great guy Mr Tan is....

cue extreme vomiting into bucket
So was Jim part of Micks appointment process :
( J.W. : ""Mick is a good friend of mine"" )