+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Talksport Monday Morning - Vincent Tan Interview

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Talksport Monday Morning - Vincent Tan Interview

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    Do you really believe that?
    Definitely, it’s from the font of all Cardiff City knowledge, so it must be true

Didn't hear it - but I'd have a good go at that this is the transcript

Jim White - Hello is that my good friend Vincent Tan

VT - Hello Jim

JW - Vincent my friend you must be delighted the way things are going at the moment under Mick McCarthy

VT - Yes Jim -he's doing a very good job

JW - Vincent its remarkable the transformation there's been since you appointed Mick

VT - We are all very happy

JW - Vincent my friend - was the most important thing when recruiting Mick McCarthy was that you brought in experience. Mick is a very good friend of mine who I've known for over 20 years and you know what you're getting - is that what you were thinking

VT - Yes Jim - its good our results have improved

JW - Yes they have Vincent my friend and you must be delighted that you are now near the play offs. What do you think of that my friend

VT - Yes its very good - we hope for promotion

JW - You've got some tough games coming up Vincent - On Wednesday you play Bournemouth who are now managed by Jonathan Woodgate who is a good friend of the show - will you be watching

VT - I hope so if I'm not busy

JW - and then Mr Warnock who is a great friend of the station - that'll be interesting

VT - Ha Ha

JW - So Vincent my friend do you think Cardiff will go up and regain their rightful place in the Premier League (cough)

VT - I hope so

JW - Thank you very much Mr Tan you are a really wonderful man and I can't wait til we meet again - I hope you are staying safe and I look forward to you coming on the show again when promotion is confirmed

Jim White to co-presenter - What a great guy Mr Tan is....

cue extreme vomiting into bucket

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Definitely, it’s from the font of all Cardiff City knowledge, so it must be true
    And that Andy Dibble brought Dillon to the club as well - basically anything good - nothing to do with VT and any anything bad all VTs fault

On a serious note though anybody think we still have a leak at the club 🤔 just asking like

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    And that Andy Dibble brought Dillon to the club as well - basically anything good - nothing to do with VT and any anything bad all VTs fault

On a serious note though anybody think we still have a leak at the club �� just asking like
    Anything bad it's Tan and the commitee's fault. Anything good it's always someone else.