+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: EVERY ANGLE | DILLON PHILLIPS SAVES TWO PENALTIES IN TWO MINUTES!

EVERY ANGLE | DILLON PHILLIPS SAVES TWO PENALTIES IN TWO MINUTES!

Here you go folks! Well worth watching. Think Smithies will be hard pressed to get the No. 1 jersey back for the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvKSoAbhPg0

Re: EVERY ANGLE | DILLON PHILLIPS SAVES TWO PENALTIES IN TWO MINUTES!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Here you go folks! Well worth watching. Think Smithies will be hard pressed to get the No. 1 jersey back for the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvKSoAbhPg0
    I was looking at the reaction of the other City players - good to see Harry Wilson reacting like he did.

Looked like there were about three City players in the ‘D’ during Ched Evans’ run up. All a bit quick to be sure but I wonder if VAR would have spotted it.

He's done excellent since coming into the side. I'm not too surprised to be honest, when we signed him I went on the Charlton forum and they all spoke highly of him.
    I have to say, over the years we have had a whole succession of top 'keepers, dating back to Bill Irwin and Ron Healey.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I was looking at the reaction of the other City players - good to see Harry Wilson reacting like he did.
    Harry Wilson looks tiny up against Phillips, just as he does with Moore. Agree bob, was good to see him run over and give Phillips his congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Looked like there were about three City players in the ‘D’ during Ched Evans’ run up. All a bit quick to be sure but I wonder if VAR would have spotted it.
    An absolute pathetically taken penalty by Evans. No venom behind the kick and extremely poorly placed. It remained me of the one Andy Campbell took against Leeds at the Canton End in (I think) 2004/05 season. I'm pretty sure that match ended 1-1?

Lad has done well, so has the defence in front of him

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    He's done excellent since coming into the side. I'm not too surprised to be honest, when we signed him I went on the Charlton forum and they all spoke highly of him.
    I have to say, over the years we have had a whole succession of top 'keepers, dating back to Bill Irwin and Ron Healey.
    Lets not forget Fred and that other bloke called Wilson.