+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tuesday night football

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Tuesday night football

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Absolutely fuming with that. We should have won comfortably but conceded such a soft goal.
    We have one point from three games against ten men this season.Those teams Brum, Wycombe and Sheffield Wed.
    I can start a thread on any team for a fee Pearcey.....not The City obviously

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I can start a thread on any team for a fee Pearcey.....not The City obviously
    It NEEDS to be “the City” Splotty P oh and Barnsley too please.

It NEEDS to be “the City” Splotty P oh and Barnsley too please.
    Not allowed, can’t pick the love of your life, apparently it’s in the laws of the game from around 1872, I’d be banned from every ground in the league until the rest of the season or at least all of February and March on appeal, so sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Not allowed, can’t pick the love of your life, apparently it’s in the laws of the game from around 1872, I’d be banned from every ground in the league until the rest of the season or at least all of February and March on appeal, so sorry.
    Is there any way you can work out a way for both Cardiff and Bournemouth to lose tomorrow night?

Is there any way you can work out a way for both Cardiff and Bournemouth to lose tomorrow night?
    The ghost of Lord Kinnaird would haunt me for eternity!!!!!