+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tuesday night football

Re: Tuesday night football

Absolutely fuming with that. We should have won comfortably but conceded such a soft goal.
    We have one point from three games against ten men this season.Those teams Brum, Wycombe and Sheffield Wed.

Brilliant.

Well done Wycombe.

Isn’t it funny how much we’re paying attention to other teams results now. A few weeks ago I wasn’t paying attention to Bournemouth reading Middlesbrough and Barnsley’s results. Now I’m gripped 😂

International

It's what makes this game so great.
    Two perfect rsults for us tonight.
    Now we have to do the business tomorrow and Saturday. Win those and it's 7 in a row. Where's Eric. How many managers have done that for us?

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Absolutely fuming with that. We should have won comfortably but conceded such a soft goal.
    We have one point from three games against ten men this season.Those teams Brum, Wycombe and Sheffield Wed.
    I can start a thread on any team for a fee Pearcey.....not The City obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Don Corleone View Post
    Isn’t it funny how much we’re paying attention to other teams results now. A few weeks ago I wasn’t paying attention to Bournemouth reading Middlesbrough and Barnsley’s results. Now I’m gripped ��
    Back then I was looking at Rotherham, Birmingham and Sheffield Wednesday results. It's also mad that Bristol City are now only 4 points behind us!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I can start a thread on any team for a fee Pearcey.....not The City obviously
    It NEEDS to be “the City” Splotty P oh and Barnsley too please.

It NEEDS to be “the City” Splotty P oh and Barnsley too please.
    Not allowed, can’t pick the love of your life, apparently it’s in the laws of the game from around 1872, I’d be banned from every ground in the league until the rest of the season or at least all of February and March on appeal, so sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Not allowed, can’t pick the love of your life, apparently it’s in the laws of the game from around 1872, I’d be banned from every ground in the league until the rest of the season or at least all of February and March on appeal, so sorry.
    Is there any way you can work out a way for both Cardiff and Bournemouth to lose tomorrow night?

Is there any way you can work out a way for both Cardiff and Bournemouth to lose tomorrow night?
    The ghost of Lord Kinnaird would haunt me for eternity!!!!!

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    That's what I hoped to see. Mentioned it on the match thread. Hope it lasts, not often i like to see the wurzels winning. lol
    Bristol City with the new manager bounce could help us out.

Next up Swansea, Bournemouth and QPR

Crazy to think we could be 5th on Saturday night! look at the form in this league and everybody has a bad run at some point. We've had 2 this season so far, Brentford and Reading are going through one. The Jacks haven't had one yet and are due one very soon.

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    Crazy to think we could be 5th on Saturday night! look at the form in this league and everybody has a bad run at some point. We've had 2 this season so far, Brentford and Reading are going through one. The Jacks haven't had one yet and are due one very soon.
    This is our third bad run this season!

Quote Originally Posted by cityhammer View Post
    we are outscoring our xG significantly at the moment, so it would probably be naive to assume this run will continue much longer