+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Come on. Hands up. Whos willing to admit they were wrong

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Come on. Hands up. Whos willing to admit they were wrong

In fairness to Harltley, there's not many people disagreeing with him in that thread(including me) Only one poster showing some caution and the rest pretty much saying that Mick had proved them wrong. So i don't know why NCB is trolling in this thread as Hartley's opinion is reflective of peoples opinion at that time. If there were loads of posts predicting the impending doom then this bump may have some merit, but there isn't. This isn't even a 'B-tec' Bump. As you were....

International

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    In fairness to Harltley, there's not many people disagreeing with him in that thread(including me) Only one poster showing some caution and the rest pretty much saying that Mick had proved them wrong. So i don't know why NCB is trolling in this thread as Hartley's opinion is reflective of peoples opinion at that time. If there were loads of posts predicting the impending doom then this bump may have some merit, but there isn't. This isn't even a 'B-tec' Bump. As you were....
    Come off it, he was jizzing over the change of shape with wing backs and playing the wingers inside behind the striker has worked a treat, like a coaching mastermind, look how it all ended up, with many of Warnocks ex premier league players.

He's being critical or Bulut this just shows what he knows it's funny, and that we can take his posts with a pinch of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Come off it, he was jizzing over the change of shape with wing backs and playing the wingers inside behind the striker has worked a treat, like a coaching mastermind, look how it all ended up, with many of Warnocks ex premier league players.

He's being critical or Bulut this just shows what he knows it's funny, and that we can take his posts with a pinch of salt.
    It had worked a treat we had just won 6 on the bounce scoring 15 goals.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post

The timing of the post is everything. Look at the replies.