+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Next up....... Warnock

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Next up....... Warnock

From my point of view he gets major credit for turning the team around and getting us promoted but these are significantly outweighed by relegation, costly screw ups in the transfer market, style of football, failure in the return to the Championship, detrimental interference in youth development at the club, his short termism and other pernicious aspects of his management. I hope that Boro, NML and Colin Wanker fail abysmally on Saturday ,

Re: Next up....... Warnock

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    From my point of view he gets major credit for turning the team around and getting us promoted but these are significantly outweighed by relegation, costly screw ups in the transfer market, style of football, failure in the return to the Championship, detrimental interference in youth development at the club, his short termism and other pernicious aspects of his management. I hope that Boro, NML and Colin Wanker fail abysmally on Saturday ,
    Some very valid comments but regarding short-termism, all managers are seven or eight poor games from the chop, which makes long-term planning very difficult.