+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 6 wins on the trot - FAO Snuggly

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 6 wins on the trot - FAO Snuggly

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    That stat is incorrect. It should have read W8 D4 L3. We lost to Preston, Birmingham and the Wurzels.
    That's more credible. I was surprised that I didn't remember it. When we won first 10 home games under MM those stats must have been good. Were we unbeaten away for those 10? Ended against Burton and they did a double (that's what I remember)

Quote Originally Posted by bigjoe View Post
    That's more credible. I was surprised that I didn't remember it. When we won first 10 home games under MM those stats must have been good. Were we unbeaten away for those 10? Ended against Burton and they did a double (that's what I remember)
    If you mean the season under Malky it was against Peterborough, they beat us 2-1 home and away. Burton were still in League 2 at the time

We weren't unbeaten away for those ten, I remember losing 4-2 at Bristol and the 5-4 at Charlton, I assume we lost against some others

We won the league quite easily with a decent points total that season but I remember us having a pretty bumpy end to the season with a lot of draws

That's worrying. I remember the team was bottom for the home match. At 'east they did the double and got relegated