+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Supporters?

Supporters?

Another amazing win yesterday, but Pack makes a mistake and the same old messages come out, "drop him", "he's rubbish'.

Pack has been an integral part of our recent run and was playing really well until his mistake yesterday.

That's it, a mistake, he didn't do it in purpose and busted his gut to get back and remedy his error.

We're fully entitled to criticise players, and throughout the Harris era I did many a time but criticising them for every single error, and not praising them at their best, is ridiculous and not being a supporter.

Re: Supporters?

I don't think Pack deserves any stick, he made 2 mistakes in my view, giving the ball away cheaply and then not taking the man out and taking one for the team, apart from that he and Vaulks worked there socks off, in fact I thought he would have been subbed after 75-80 minutes as he looked knackered.
    Like Flint and Murphy they all look quality players under Mick McCarthy and they certainly work well in the system and set up hes gone for

Re: Supporters?

I want players to try things, I want Murphy to try and get past people, he will lose the ball.

Pack made an error, a sloppy pass, he made one a few minutes earlier as well. But that's acceptable if he is looking forward. They need to try things.

Biggest mistake was that he didn't bring Stanislas down, sort of tried and thought better of it, rugby tackle if needs be.