+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Voice of Wales,

Voice of Wales,

Has anyone heard of this group, media account?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=5VwWnWhY2I4

Re: Voice of Wales,

Yes, they've been poking their nose in a few things down my way. Only a couple of individuals but causing a degree of mischief.

swansea based far right clowns

People like this are very very clever , a little story like this gives them a sort of respectability

But look at some of their other stuff on you tube as they go live and answer questions from their followers

People with usernames like White Knight , a well known far right racist handle with its history in the KKK

And they laugh as they get a response or a question from people like that

Naa

Far right wankers calling themselves the "silent majority". Hosted noted far-right bellend Anne Marie Waters on their channel, involved in the abuse of asylum seekers in Penally, behind that stunt in Swansea and appear to have links with other far right UK groups

As Sludge noted the usernames & comments are a dead giveaway

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Far right wankers calling themselves the "silent majority". Hosted noted far-right bellend Anne Marie Waters on their channel, involved in the abuse of asylum seekers in Penally, behind that stunt in Swansea and appear to have links with other far right UK groups

Football lads alliance types

Very odd

Hasn’t that twaat Neil Hamilton cosied up to them?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    yep

Remember the Welsh defence league ?

They were hilarious

Everybody knew who he was but he insisted on wearing a gimp mask to do his home made broadcasts

It was hysterical 🤣

He invited all his English mates to a rally in Cardiff but they all ran off to Cardiff Central protected by the police after they realised they weren't welcome

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    yep

Remember the Welsh defence league ?

They were hilarious

Everybody knew who he was but he insisted on wearing a gimp mask to do his home made broadcasts

It was hysterical 🤣

He invited all his English mates to a rally in Cardiff but they all ran off to Cardiff Central protected by the police after they realised they weren't welcome
    Are you talking about Jeff Marsh?

Never really had a lot of contact with him and don't know him. The WDL thing was thick twats playing politics which was a convenient charade for racism.

Marshy's literary efforts were something else too. Stab happy springs to mind. Never liked any cuunt who was prepared to stick someone, just want the game.

Are you talking about Jeff Marsh?

Never really had a lot of contact with him and don't know him. The WDL thing was thick twats playing politics which was a convenient charade for racism.

Marshy's literary efforts were something else too. Stab happy springs to mind. Never liked any cuunt who was prepared to stick someone, just want the game.
    I couldn't possibly comment , he was wearing a mask

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I couldn't possibly comment , he was wearing a mask
    Thought the BBC unmasked him? Hardly a well kept secret on his behalf at the time. The dull bugger.

Yeah I saw something about that, hopefully he loses his seat in May

Yeah I saw something about that, hopefully he loses his seat in May
    Think he's up for first minister 🤔

The clowns managed to get some media coverage and claim to be in cardiff on the 28th Feb......

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...voice-19864459

A number of years ago, my ex couldn't find her suitcase on the carousel at Gatwick after we returned from holiday.
    She could see one very similar doing the rounds like a bowl of sushi on the conveyor belt but which wasn't collected when all the other suitcases had been collected and which were wending their way to their respective homes.
    It suddenly dawned on us that someone had taken her suitcase by mistake - and we had to return home without it.
    We had taken up the case (pun intended ) with the airport johnnies but had to head home pending their enquiries.
    It turned out that the culprit was Christine Hamilton!
    My ex's reticule eventually winged its way to us by taxi a day or two later.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    A number of years ago, my ex couldn't find her suitcase on the carousel at Gatwick after we returned from holiday.
    She could see one very similar doing the rounds like a bowl of sushi on the conveyor belt but which wasn't collected when all the other suitcases had been collected and which were wending their way to their respective homes.
    It suddenly dawned on us that someone had taken her suitcase by mistake - and we had to return home without it.
    We had taken up the case (pun intended ) with the airport johnnies but had to head home pending their enquiries.
    It turned out that the culprit was Christine Hamilton!
    My ex's reticule eventually winged its way to us by taxi a day or two later.
    Your ex missed the opportunity or had a lucky escape of having a look at Christines suit case and it’s contents which for whatever reasons I’d imagine was full of bondage gear and sex toys.

Yes, I know I got issues.

Your ex missed the opportunity or had a lucky escape of having a look at Christines suit case and it’s contents which for whatever reasons I’d imagine was full of bondage gear and sex toys.

Yes, I know I got issues.
    Perhaps Christine was bound up at the time , hence the mistake ?

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Perhaps Christine was bound up at the time , hence the mistake ?
    Christine Hamilton would make a fantastic brothel madam in my mind.