+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: McCarthy to Celtic.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: McCarthy to Celtic.

Meanwhile, back to McCarthy, and his possible move to Celtic. This story seems to have legs, and is popping up all over the internet. I can't see how he could turn it down, unless he was offered a very good deal to stay at Sloper Road.

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    Meanwhile, back to McCarthy, and his possible move to Celtic. This story seems to have legs, and is popping up all over the internet. I can't see how he could turn it down, unless he was offered a very good deal to stay at SLOPER ROAD
    What’s he going to be on Sloper Road, a car salesman or maybe a Cardiff bus driver ?

Meanwhile, back to McCarthy, and his possible move to Celtic. This story seems to have legs, and is popping up all over the internet. I can't see how he could turn it down, unless he was offered a very good deal to stay at Sloper Road.
    No chance, 55th favourite on the Sack race at 33/1, even behind Malky!

That means nothing, they've just seen the story in WOL, seen our good form and decided it would get them clicks