+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: McCarthy to Celtic.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: McCarthy to Celtic.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Warnock has been saying today that fans have to accept that the current Cardiff squad are strongest playing a certain way and then later brags about how he put it together.

https://www.gazettelive.co.uk/sport/...ntice-19921924
    Yes I read that too. He's now taking the credit for Mick getting the job, and for 'taking most of the players there'! Is there no end to the man's ego?

The line up for the last game was Phillips, Ng, Morrison, Flint, Nelson, Bennett, Vaulks, Pack, Murphy, Wilson, Moore.
    So that's 5 of the team, Flint, Nelson, Vaulks, Pack and Murphy that he brought to Cardiff, and he left out Vaulks and Murphy most of the time when he was here last season. And he had Morrison and Flint together while we shipped in goals. Still, let's not let the truth get in the way of a good story!

I really hope we win tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    Yes I read that too. He's now taking the credit for Mick getting the job, and for 'taking most of the players there'! Is there no end to the man's ego?

The line up for the last game was Phillips, Ng, Morrison, Flint, Nelson, Bennett, Vaulks, Pack, Murphy, Wilson, Moore.
    So that's 5 of the team, Flint, Nelson, Vaulks, Pack and Murphy that he brought to Cardiff, and he left out Vaulks and Murphy most of the time when he was here last season. And he had Morrison and Flint together while we shipped in goals. Still, let's not let the truth get in the way of a good story!

I hope we stuff them

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post

So does Neil by the sounds of it. Always bigging us up and starting to annoy the boro fans on his love for Cardiff.