+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Henry to Bournemouth?

Henry to Bournemouth?

Stepped down as Montreal Manager.

Re: Henry to Bournemouth?

Quote Originally Posted by Cleve van Leef View Post
    Stepped down as Montreal Manager.
    Warnock was gassing on about Henry, saying that he'd have the shock of his life managing in the championship, and he wishes that he had a squad like Bournemouth have got, blah blah, poor me..... Henry obviously didn't play in England for the best part of ten years, didn't live there, didn't learn the language, the culture, managing at championship level for him is obviously way past his comprehension. Warnock is a proper knob head on occasion.

Big risk for any club , think Henry would want a big cash backing , Warnock is right though the Championship would be tough gig , perhaps Celtic would because better fit for Henry .

International

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Warnock was gassing on about Henry, saying that he'd have the shock of his life managing in the championship, and he wishes that he had a squad like Bournemouth have got, blah blah, poor me..... Henry obviously didn't play in England for the best part of ten years, didn't live there, didn't learn the language, the culture, managing at championship level for him is obviously way past his comprehension. Warnock is a proper knob head on occasion.
    Preparing the ground for getting a battering on Saturday IMHO. Bearing in mind we just beat the squad he wishes he had.

Warnock wasn't bad for us ,he brought a lot of joy and great moments ,rejuvenated the club which was in dire need of an uplift , the atmosphere was better and he brought the club back to the fans ,lets respect him for his achievements , oh yeh he did delivered us to the top league with basic squad .

Warnockosaurus spent enough money at Cardiff to have had a squad better than Bournmouth but bought mostly rubbish at scandalous fees

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Warnock wasn't bad for us ,he brought a lot of joy and great moments ,rejuvenated the club which was in dire need of an uplift , the atmosphere was better and he brought the club back to the fans ,lets respect him for his achievements , oh yeh he did delivered us to the top league with basic squad .
    He could shit gold i still don't like him as a person

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Warnockosaurus spent enough money at Cardiff to have had a squad better than Bournmouth but bought mostly rubbish at scandalous fees
    Lerma cost them 25m alone so probably not.

Big risk for any club , think Henry would want a big cash backing , Warnock is right though the Championship would be tough gig , perhaps Celtic would because better fit for Henry .
    I can’t imagine he had much cash at Montreal.
    His biggest challenge will be the level of expectation, which is maybe why the Monaco job was not right for him.

**** him. His ego is big enough he doesnt need you to blow smoke up his arse.

I dont agree with a lot of Colin Brexits points, they are usually made to make himself look good, but I do think he has a point on this one.