+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Time machine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Time machine

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    If you had a time machine that would only go forward, would you step foot in it?
    No. I wouldn't want to leave my family or my life as it is now. And I probably wouldn't like what I saw in the future. Also, can imagine how confusing it would be for a 50-year-old man from 1971 to end up here? Jesus!

I have always wondered if you went back 500 years, how easy it would be to assimilate into normal life, like would my accent and mannerisms be so strange that I would be unable to settle into society

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    I have always wondered if you went back 500 years, how easy it would be to assimilate into normal life, like would my accent and mannerisms be so strange that I would be unable to settle into society
    I bet language would be a problem. I'm sure ordinary people didn't speak full-on Shakespeare but I reckon there'd be some confusion.

On the other hand, there'd be loads of viruses that your body has never encountered before so language wouldn't be your major problem for long

Quote Originally Posted by chris lee View Post
    Are you from The Valleys?