+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Time machine

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Time machine

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    I should have said - you can go forward, then come back to the present time.
    Well in that case, it’s to the day after a unclaimed massive rollover, then straight back with the winning numbers

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Well in that case, it’s to the day after a unclaimed massive rollover, then straight back with the winning numbers
    But you might have lost both your hands in an unfortunate accident while crossing the road and being ran over by Dai Hunt doing the Ayatollah on his bike, thus being unable to (a) Mark the slip. (b) Pay for the slip.

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    But you might have lost both your hands in an unfortunate accident while crossing the road and being ran over by Dai Hunt doing the Ayatollah on his bike, thus being unable to (a) Mark the slip. (b) Pay for the slip.
    I’m posting this on Sunday morning 28/2/21, what you got to say to that clever clogs?

I’m posting this on Sunday morning 28/2/21, what you got to say to that clever clogs?
    I’m posting this on a Saturday night 27/2/21......bugger the f*cking draw’s been done... I’ve blown my one bastard chance!!!!

I’m posting this on a Saturday night 27/2/21......bugger the f*cking draw’s been done... I’ve blown my one bastard chance!!!!

How much do you want for your gloves? Every cloud..