+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Live Stream payment issue

Live Stream payment issue

Hi guys, does anyone know who your contract is with when you buy a live stream from Cardiff City Player? During the Bournemouth game my stream went off 8 minutes into the second half, when I tried to restart it I got the message I had no subscription and was prompted to pay another £10.

I've used the online help facility and had a long drawn out discussion (over 3 days) with an adviser who simply says he can't find the purchase on my account so can't refund me. I've provided a screenshot of my bank statement and the card details used to make the purchase but it seems I'm getting nowhere.

Is my gripe with the club, as I purchased from the club website, or the company who provide the stream?

Re: Live Stream payment issue

Quote Originally Posted by TeesBlue View Post
    Hi guys, does anyone know who your contract is with when you buy a live stream from Cardiff City Player? During the Bournemouth game my stream went off 8 minutes into the second half, when I tried to restart it I got the message I had no subscription and was prompted to pay another £10.

I've used the online help facility and had a long drawn out discussion (over 3 days) with an adviser who simply says he can't find the purchase on my account so can't refund me. I've provided a screenshot of my bank statement and the card details used to make the purchase but it seems I'm getting nowhere.

Is my gripe with the club, as I purchased from the club website, or the company who provide the stream?
    I accidentally paid twice a few weeks ago and in fairness they dealt with refund immediately. The money goes straight to the club so its them you need contact.

Quote Originally Posted by TeesBlue View Post

Presumably you bought the match pass via an email from the club and were logged in to your Bluebirds account to watch City live? ...and not been scammed via a dodgy link.
    I'd check all your details are correct on your account. You should have a record of the match pass purchase on your account, if my memory serves me correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Presumably you bought the match pass via an email from the club and were logged in to your Bluebirds account to watch City live? ...and not been scammed via a dodgy link.
    I'd check all your details are correct on your account. You should have a record of the match pass purchase on your account, if my memory serves me correctly.
    Quite right. You get 2 emails, one from Stream UK, the other from the club confirming payment.

Very strange, I clicked on the link on the Live TV tab on the club website. Paid with a new debit card as my previously stored card had expired and started watching. Didn't get any emails confirming payment then the stream stopped just after half time. My account shows no purchase, I haven't got any confirmation emails yet £10 has gone from my bank account. The help line have just said it's nothing to do with them as they don't have a record of the transaction and I should contact my bank.