+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is 'not passing to another team member' a tactic, or evidence of a lack of football ability ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Is 'not passing to another team member' a tactic, or evidence of a lack of football ability ?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    One thing discussions like this brings to mind for me is how big a player was Aron Gunnarsson for us? I used to watch him in his latter days with us and think he wasn’t contributing that much, but it strikes me that we’ve never really replaced him.
    We've never replaced Gunnarsson. He was a fantastic player at this level who was under appreciated for much of his time here.

Re: Is 'not passing to another team member' a tactic, or evidence of a lack of football ability ?

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    We've never replaced Gunnarsson. He was a fantastic player at this level who was under appreciated for much of his time here.
    Much appreciated, as was his Mrs.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Agree with that.