+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Perry Ng

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Perry Ng

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Peltier didn't fit the system and extending a player's contract who doesn't have a future at the club is a bit risky. Bacuna had played the run-in as a RB and had done well enough.

Would be interesting to see how Sanderson is getting on this year - playing as a CB you assume his defensive play is improving - but think Bagan is the better prospect and I think he has some issues still to be worked on. Wouldn't say no to Sanderson mind given there was something there and did well in majority of the games.
    Harris' system didn't suit anyone . Peltier didn't have to get renewed but we might have gone up with a proper right back!

Ng is a much better player than Sanderson, it's night and day. Sanderson is not good enough going forward to compensate for his defensive lapses and constantly giving the ball away.

Re: Perry Ng

I’d say there is enough about Sanderson to pick up as back up, seeing as though there isn’t anybody else there who can play (unless we sign the Arsenal lad)

I wouldn’t be against signing him if he’s available on a free or nominal fee